Big Brother

Big Brother scheduled to run until 9:44 pm tonight. Bit of an overkill.

1 Like

And that is how you kill a franchise.

1 Like

Don’t think this will necessarily ‘kill’ any franchise, but, it is way way too long. I’m glad they haven’t extended the actual length of this season, because that’s what really kills a show.

1 Like

They have videos on 7Plus of all the contestants , 20 introductions around 2mins each.

It does when you have the same process happening each episode and everyone has to watch a movie length episode every single night. Why do you think it died off on Nine? People got fatigued

1 Like

It died off on Nine because the seasons were too long.

The seasons have always been 90-100 days. That wasn’t the issue, it was the episode length.

1 Like

It was great until they tweaked the format in the 2014 season to trashy influencers and an overall much shorter season. There was very little challenges and fun as-well.

If Nine sticked with their original format plans the show could’ve lasted much longer.

3 Likes

My EPG on my tv says 7.31 to 9.30pm not 9.44pm, maybe mine is wrong.

Looks like a crowd this time outside the house for the contestants unlike last year.

Mine says 7.31-9.45.

1 Like

Big Brother trending at Number 1 and 3 on twitter. Promising sign for Seven.

1 Like

5hrs they posted on 7Plus’s Facebook and i found just 1 positive comment

34 mins. No ad break yet. I hate how rushed it all feels.

2 Likes

I just flicked over at 8am and all the housemates are already in? Christ I was expecting that part to be dragged out out 2 episodes.

Last season seemed a little more slow.

Honestly do you expect to see them drag it past 8am in the morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Twitter means nothing for ratings. A premiere of a reality will trend because people have an opinion on it.

I just can’t believe they are stretching this till 9.45pm. what a joke.

2 Likes

Stupid question but is the bunker really under ground?

1 Like

I believe that it’s been mentioned before that it’s actually another random location and all housemates are bussed to it.

As for the duration, it’s clear once again that they haven’t learned from Holey Moley experience. Honestly it’s just pure laziness and a stupid decision.

1 Like