Big Brother

Apparently this is actually airing in 2022.

1 Like

The spelling is the only difference. Boom-tish.

Housemate No.7: Nick

There is none Im guessing. The Celebrity versions of BB are branded VIP in many European + Latin countries.

I would like to see Kerri Anne and Yumi Stynes in the house.

and flamin Alf

Reggie hasnā€™t been asked.

2 Likes

Nick

This laid-back larrikin is a barrel of laughs

Meet Nick, a 29-year-old colour blind house painter from Adelaide who might just be the most laid-back guy in Australia.

Nick has two beautiful females in his life - pet Staffy Edwina and fiancĆ© Lara - but in the Big Brother house, itā€™s his bromance with ā€œking of the jungleā€ Daniel that will really get tongues wagging.

Will this unlikely combo have the last laugh or become a laughing stock?

Nickā€™s part of a new breed of housemate, who will find themselves living together, cut-off from the outside world with cameras and microphones recording their every move ā€“ 24 hours a day.

OH dear god. :flushed: :rofl:

Reminds me of someone.

Housemate No.8: Katie

(I wonder which housemate was Katieā€™s ex?)

gee what a small world :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m starting to wonder whether Katie pretends that one of the housemates is her ex, and she somehow uses it to her advantage throughout her time in the show.

Think back to a previous season of BB (2013?) when at the start of the season, two contestants had to pretend they were dating/married.

1 Like

No the celebrity version or SAS will air in 2021 then series with non celebrities will air in 2022

2 Likes

Marley

This humble basketball star is a straight shooter, on and off the court

Meet Marley, a 25-year-old basketball player from Melbourne.

After losing his mum to cancer, this humble straight shooter is motivated to win so he can set up and take care of his dad.

ā€œMum gave me one thing to do and that was to look after dad,ā€ says Marley.

ā€œI can hear her voice in my head telling me to go for it and win this whole thing. Iā€™ll do anything to get to the end.ā€

Marleyā€™s part of a new breed of housemate, who will find themselves living together, cut-off from the outside world with cameras and microphones recording their every move ā€“ 24 hours a day.

Did I read correctly that Martha from MAFS mum is going to be on it because they couldnā€™t get Martha as she had contractual agreement with 9 and Celebrity Apprentice? I mean scraping that barrel.

Katie

This warrior woman is a force to be reckoned with

Meet Katie, a 27-year-old trainer and podcaster from Sydney.

This former world champion sprinter is planning to take on Big Brother head on.

ā€œBig Brother is going to throw us curveballs,ā€ says Katie.

ā€œThe only thing we can do is hit it back with force.ā€

Will Katieā€™s physical and mental strength put a target on her back?

1 Like

Big Brother will not do good against MasterChef and Lego Masters.

If they do an Ultimate Tag, move it to 7mate.

I think all three would be rather competitive against each other.

Lego and Masterchef have the family audience covered. Big Brother fans would (mostly) be hooked on the show itself.

4 Likes

The people that would be watching Big Brother are mostly not the same audience that would be watching either of the other two shows.

A billboard has gone up on the Gold Coast with the premiere date of Monday April 26.

2 Likes

3 Likes