Big Brother

I don’t see how an episode title he’s giving his podcast can be seen a gloating.

I’m currently watching season 1 of big brother on YouTube for nastaligi. Reasons (obviously not going to watch the uncut episodes for my own protection) I remember thinking they got a decent different personality of house mates, then by season 6bit was all about plastic barbies and ken. :joy:

2 Likes

Everything you need to know - and it can’t name the host, the location of the house, how many episodes nor when it commences. In other words, it doesn’t tell us anything other than stuff we already knew.

4 Likes

It was a but of a joke tweet, but we revealed more than just Big Brother. And the graphic Seven showed had Big Brother after the Olympics which is what I reported… plus Jamie Durie as the host of House Rules (which another publication tried to debunk)

1 Like

It was just a guess

1 Like

Thanks mate… the episode won’t actually be called that, I was just trying to have a bit of fun… obviously didn’t translate well :grimacing:

Own it! You guys have smashed it and were spot on. BB, Farmer wants a wife, pooch perfect, MKR, Matt and Gary doing a show (why is manu there … ugh!)

You can definitely say I told you so, because you did. Well done team blackbox.

3 Likes

Because they did not want George. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They’ll swap out Manu for George in season 2, you heard it here first :rofl: :face_with_monocle: :crazy_face: :shushing_face:

You have also reported it beginning in January and April. You were bound to get it with one of those three guesses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

haha no worries :slight_smile:

I did but was very open about updates to my information. Last night I went on the record saying it would air in august.

The Upfronts video has leaked:

6 Likes

All that American BB footage suggests it will closely resemble that version.

1 Like

Would that video suggest the Big Brother “house” will be one of the abandoned buildings (Prison Barracks Precinct) or warehouses on Cockatoo Island (former home of Nine’s Ninja Warrior)?

3 Likes

Enjoyed that promo, definitely going to be a different style of BB. Intriguing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was searching for 10’s Amazing Race and stumbled across this.
Exact same music
3 Likes

The video looks cheap and tacky and I found it bizarre that they used so much American footage. It is clearly going the US format but removing the live aspect and pre-recording the thing. There’s no point reflecting on how big the show was and showing past footage if it is essentially going to be a completely new and different show. They should have at least rebranded the season or something and focused on the new angle rather than reflect on what Big Brother was.

2 Likes

I am all for them going in a new direction but I just wonder why they didn’t just take a risk and try a new format like The Circle. I don’t know how the Australian audience is going take with changing the format. People will expect Big Brother the way they know it. Not a new format

7 Likes

Urgh, the US version is soooo boring.
Wasn’t keen on a BB relaunch in the first place and now I’m absolutely not keen.

3 Likes

It was discussed by ex-Big Brother contestant Fitzy on Nova’s Fitzy and Wippa this morning and basically everyone thought the concept was a bad idea. They all thought pre-recording and lack of audience interaction makes it pointless.

8 Likes