Big Brother

That was only due to how 7 edited it and how repetitive it was.

6 weeks dragged?

It went for three months on 10 back in the day. 6 weeks is nothing.

5 Likes

They struggled to keep entertaining talent on the show - which is why they tried to drag out Angela’s appearance on the show as much as possible.

1 Like

I reckon they should push that series into 2022. In case things happen they’ll be able to have a series on the shelf ready to go.

3 Likes

Look don’t get my wrong I found the 10 and 9 versions draggy too. But at least I felt engaged and living through the experience with them. I liked what 7 did but I got bored.

The series just filmed was approx 64 days in duration.

1 Like

Personally I think given how small the show is compared to it being on TEN and NINE, I actually like the idea of there being 2 series per year.

Yeah for die hard fans I can understand. Personally I would rather see something different. I know people say it’s short seasons but it’s not a big break between seasons and could really damage the brand. We have seen it happen before with other reality formats. But I am happy to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

So almost 4 weeks longer than the previous season. That must mean there are intruders in the 2021 season.

Maybe airing more than 3 days a week also (not a bad idea, was always a long wit from Tuesday to Sunday)

Surely it wasn’t filming for that long. It started filming only a few weeks before I’m a Celebrity.

I say Big Brother needs to be turned into a real life Among Us. With people being shot. :wink:

3 Likes

The contestants in the eviction room acting like they don’t know who the imposter is:

2 Likes

Filming started on October 19. 64 days from that date is the 22nd of December which is 9 weeks. That lines up with the casting notice that said contestants will have to be available for 10-12 weeks of filming.

3 Likes

So theoretically, if Holey Moley is indeed a dud, BB could be scrambled to air in Q1?

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that is a very long series. Not to mention the fact they are doing two series. There is no chance they filmed back to back series?

I would say they filmed both cause they weren’t sure how long they would have that location for. Gonna be weird for the contestants to sit on that if they’re in the 2nd lot.

The series they just filmed is the one season airing in march. It was nine weeks in duration. The second series for 2021 will be filmed later and will use a second house. It was said ages ago that this series would have a production duration of 10-12 weeks.

2 Likes

First teaser of the new season will be shown during the debut of Holey Moley tomorrow, according to TV Tonight.

1 Like