Between Two Worlds

Episode 2 has also been added to 7plus.

1 Like

Wonder why they would do that!

Was pretty slow moving and a little predictable though I would hope and assume the twists and turns are in the weeks to come.
I didn’t love it, but I didn’t dislike it either… enough to make me come back next week. (Or watch it on 7plus).

2 Likes

From all the reviews and hype I was expecting a little bit more. It was good, but not fantastic.

Hopefully it finds a following.

1 Like

Slow start but I noticed a couple of twists in the episode. Will tune in next week.
I know Hermione Norris from Cold Feet, and Marny Kennedy.
And what’s the deal with two time jumps in the first episode?

Prob to track who is really interested in seeing more.

Well anyway, I was right about the premise, way back when it was announced :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m expecting this show to be picked up by a UK network rather soon. It has potential to do well over there.

2 Likes

iam a huge bevan lee fan:D

It’s the penthouse on top of ANZ Tower on Pitt Street in Sydney CBD.
Scenes were also filmed at Blacktown International Sportspark and International Convention Centre at Darling Harbour.
The scene for the funeral for Andrew McFarland’s character Gareth Konig was filmed at Garrison Church at The Rocks.

3 Likes

I really liked it. With only two Australian dramas on at the moment it was a nice change from reality and news.

4 Likes

I enjoyed it. Watched the second episode straight after on 7plus. More twists.

With the way 7 promotes 7plus - left, right and centre - it seems like they’re gearing up for the day that their streaming service is more important than their broadcast channels

2 Likes

Interesting that the ICC Convention Centre was used for Phillip’s office, the ICC Exhibition Centre was used for the hospital and the ICC Sydney Theatre for the restaurant scenes.

2 Likes

Knoxy at TVT said in his review that it gets better and better with each ep, yep more “twists and turns”. He gave the series 4/5 stars too.

I enjoyed it, but also found it slow, I also didn’t think the critical hype for the past year or two since being ‘in the can’ quite lived up… Yet. Acting and setting was very good though, good directing. Not sure if I’ll get the jump on 7Plus or wait until Sunday again.

1 Like

That’s like a lot of shows I think. However, most people would be used to just binging a few episodes back to back to see if they want to stick around. Whether or not an audience will wait around for a week to find out is yet to be seen in - and unfortunately (and unfairly) unlikely.

1 Like

It’s becoming a common feature for some of the most expensive apartments in Sydney and Melbourne built in recent years, following the trend in the US.

Great start for the first 10- minutes of the show, then fell away
quickly. I think I will have to watch it again.

Episode 2 is currently ranked 10th on the BVOD list - so people aren’t exactly rushing to watch.

How many episodes are available to watch?

Just the first two episodes at the moment.

1 Like

Quite rare for you to be critical of Seven, mind.