Best on-air presentation

It’s my favourite as well, the music remix is superb. Everything seems so integrated.

I love the part after it at about 1:28, there is sort of a peak and then it slows down again. Sounds awesome.

1 Like

This aired in early March 2002 at around 9:30pm, so I gather they shortened the ident not long after?

4 Likes

That one seems slightly different, with no news team included. Perhaps they modified it over the course of the year?

This one?

4 Likes

I also liked the original The One to Watch version in 1999

1 Like

Favourite Channel Seven idents:

The One to Watch (2001).

Gottaloveit Revolution (2005) saw Seven’s rebuild following a huge ratings in the 2005 Australian Open Final between Lleyton Hewitt and Marat Safin. The Seven Network introduced a strong lineup like Lost, Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the stars, Border Security, Deal or No Deal.

The 2019 Ident

1 Like

I remember when Seven launched their “GOTTALOVEIT” campaign back in 2005. Those IDs with Rowan Witt and the TV Man.

1 Like

Amongst others, including some variations within these 2 60 second idents that were only shown after 8:30pm!

4 Likes

OK…I can see why they were shown at nighttime.

1 Like

The first GottaLoveIt idents were only shown in prime time after 8.30pm which started 7’s challenge of 9 as Australia’s number one network.

7 had a strong 2005 and 2006 before dethroning 9 in 2007.

One of my favourites for 9. Still the One jingle to promote their shows in 2003.

Another “Still the One” version from 1997.

The last “Still the One” promo featuring many personalities who have left the Network or are no longer with us (Richie Benaud and Richard Carleton)

From 1988

1 Like

That brief time from 1975 to 1987 when DDQ/SDQ 10-4-5a were part of Great Eastland Television.

14_am

1 Like

Ten’s new “The Entertainment Network” ident and logo from the first night

3 Likes

Yes! That’s the one.

Very clever and creative. A shame there isn’t a giver quality capture of it,

1 Like

Seriously. That was always the worst for me. I was one of the few who liked 10 TV Australia. So neat and classy.

I always preferred the following year’s promo with Toni Pearen - so much more visually impressive.

a bit more glamorous than their first introduction to 10 TV Australia

2 Likes

I remember that night so well. There was such a big build up to it with the “something’s going on around here” campaign. It was all glossy, fresh and new but even in the short time it was used it came to feel dated.

3 Likes

Ten’s 1992 launch - This is It!

3 Likes

the teaser ads were more exciting than the revamp itself

2 Likes

I never thought of the t-e-n promo introducing Ten as “glamorous”. I always thought it was fun and energetic but I always associated it as being a bit, yes, cheap with the green screen and cartoon vibe and all. I liked it, but I loved Toni Pearen in 92. Now that was glamorous.

1 Like