Bad Mothers

3 of the actors were off Home and Away, one from Neighbours.

A season that was considered the worst of Desperate Housewives.

3 of the actors were off Home and Away, one from Neighbours.

Incorrect. Two actors from Home and Away (Melissa George & Jessica Tovey). Three actors from Neighbours (Daniel MacPherson, Steve Bastoni & Michala Banas)

Who is Michala Banas in it? Is she the one that gets murdered?

What? Who is Michala Banas??? She played Libby for a few months on Neighbours. But she is better known for Always Greener, Mcleods Daughters and more recently Upper Middle Bogan.

Oh EDIT: you are asking who she is in Bad Mothers. Sorry.

Quite a flip out there. Keep taking the medication. :crazy_face:

I need my beauty sleep!

Tess Haubrich was on Home and Away in 2009 she appeared in two episodes of the as Catie Merrin. She returned to the series as a different character, Shandi Palmer in 2014

Tess Haubrich was on Home and Away in 2009 she appeared in two episodes of the as Catie Merrin. She returned to the series as a different character, Shandi Palmer in 2014

Still way off in regards to Neighbours.

Bad Mothers seems to be getting mainly bad reviews. TV Tonight was less than enthusiastic & Andrew Mercado thought it was just bad. The Age was more positive, but all it takes to get a positive review from the Age is for a show to be made in Melbourne.

Yet knowing Nine it will probably rate its arse off.

I haven’t seen anything in a promo that makes me want to watch it.

With MAFS as lead-in, nothing surer. Week 2 will be interesting.

It’s annoying cause I’m a fan of the writers, they usually do good stuff but I’m wondering if the production team or other producers/creatives have something to do with the execution? (is it nine inhouse?) also the cast… Melissa George’s accent in the promos bugs me and Mandy Mclean or whatever her name is seems to be trying too hard to be bitchy… We’ll see when it airs I guess.

I’m sure she wants to be known for this.

:roll_eyes:

Work is work.

1 Like

What?? I am really confused at the comments from a few weeks ago. I am a bit lost as it was weeks ago.

Ok just caught up with the comments from weeks ago. So someone asked who she was in Neighbours and I answered it. I wasn’t quoting what she is best known for… Thought you would have been more updated on my comments than me but clearly not.
:roll_eyes:

Early onset dementia.

1 Like

Don’t even get me started. I lose my keys every day.

Check your pants pockets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like