Bachelor in Paradise

BIP cannot finish in the same week as Dancing. Last year it ran for 6 weeks and the DWTS finale is on April 23.

Does it have the same amount of episodes as last year?

2 Likes

1 Like

and Vanessa in the background

Latest promo

1 Like

I do worry about this show for 10. I’ve only seen promos on 10. And it’s not like many are watching 10 at the moment. No billboards etc like they did for other programs.

1 Like

I’ve seen giant billboards on buses.

1 Like

Ive seen some big digital billboards in Brisbane, ads on Nova too.

I must have just missed them. Dancing with the Stars, Sunday Night Takeaway and I’m a Celebrity were just in my face. Just haven’t seen the same for Bachelor in Paradise.

Ivan Krslovic from Ali Oetjen’s season of The Bachelorette and Tenille Favios from Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins’ season of The Bachelor will join the new season of Bachelor in Paradise.

Will he dance every chance he gets?

Heaps of ads on Facebook plus the stories from the likes of Junkee and Pedestrian.

Still not the same campaign the others got.

I can’t seem to escape the promo’s and I don’t really watch much on Ten at the moment either. I think the audience will naturally get there, maybe not episode 1, but as the week goes on. There will be a huge MAFS audience looking for something new and Bach in Paradise will probably get a lot of coverage in socials and the media now that MAFS is over.

From the BinP party pack

Bravo New Zealand will show the new season from next Tuesday (April 16) at 7.30pm, with each episode screening about one week after Australia.