Bachelor in Paradise

TL;DR is back. The best part of the Bachelor tbh.

1 Like
3 Likes

Episode two was much better. All these girls frothing over Ciarran though… I just don’t see the appeal.

2 Likes

The premiere of BinP has so far received a VPM rating of 145,000 which puts it in the number one place for the week.

6 Likes

Update on VPM

Tonight’s 'bombshell, was that Ciarran was in contact with Renee while on Angie’s season of The Bachelorette and still in love with her.

2 Likes

What an absolute over reaction. Why would that make everyone hate him? She was acting like he raped her. What a joke. Renae should be the one to leave. She needs to move on.

4 Likes

Well when Ciarran left Bachelorette he said he was going to a funeral right? Pretty low excuse to make up when you are on a dating show texting another girl. I really don’t like him. He’s such a fuck boy.

3 Likes

His grandma died. I think that’s why he left?

Did she? I took it that he possibly made that up as an excuse to leave to get back to Renee.

Oh I see. Wow. Thats horrible if it’s true.

That was the underlying message that I got as well.

Nope. His grandma really did die.

Tim, Chris & Conor

That is an interesting direction to go in. I think it’ll be good.

It’s better than them sending in a bunch of Americans as filler that nobody knows that will just go back to the USA after filming. I like the idea.

I’m guessing if 3 guy are going in at once it probably means that Timm and Ciarran quit (or at least one of them).

So they sent in 3 slices of white bread?

This again? There are people of colour in there already too.

2 Likes

I quite like the idea of sending 3 randoms in. It is a strange move though.

Though it’s probably better than just using the same old personalities seen on the Bachelor franchise in the past.