Australian Survivor

Its because he was a fan favourite. Its a positive thing for the show. Any coverage is good coverage.

Death threats against a contestant are a good thing for the show? I beg to differ.

1 Like

Any backlash would be from from casual viewers who clearly don’t understand Survivor is a game. Why on earth would someone after stopping their lives for 47 days just to hand someone else a win because they may be deemed as needing the money more? There is no logic or any reason to it. If you respect the game she made the move that had to be done.

In all honesty I found the editing of last nights episode too much. The music, the crying and everything was way over the top. I liked Luke, I thought he was a good player and would have been a good winner… but at the end of the day that is every reason why he had to go. They just milked too much how much he needed the money and got special treatment from the editors because they knew he was a viewer favourite.

Anyway tonight is all about Pia. She’s had a pretty obvious winners edit from the get go. From being someone who was supposedly almost gone in episode one to using other ocntestants as shields and a lot of confessionals feeling winneresque, I think she has this in the bag. Harry could argue a case to the jury against her but I still couldn’t see him getting more votes. Baden has zero chance.

3 Likes

Why are people going on about Luke being the best player ever? I don’t think so… Maybe in the social game, but the real MVP is Harry! That guy is like a cockroach and a lot of the shock blindsides have come directly off his influence.

2 Likes

Luke was a good player but that’s as far as I would go. When I see people like Shaun from this season (who has admittedly never really watched much Survivor before in his life) doing posts on Insta this morning saying that Luke is one of the best Survivor players EVER… that’s when its getting quite ridiculous.

2 Likes

But the thing is Pia just hung onto Janine the whole time and let her do all the dirty work and Baden has just literally been one of the trees and no one saw him as a threat so he sailed through. Whoever wins immunity tonight will definitely take Baden with them.

You didn’t say there was death threats…

Extreme. He has fans raising money for him.

Next, Ellen?

Who wins tonight? My guess, as has been since episode 1, is Pia.

1 Like

I’m with you, with Baden second.

Do you think Luke could end up making more than the winner with this go fund me page and not to mention the contract he would have signed as a “champion” plus extras

It has gone up to $210,000.

This ‘crossover promo’ is quite well done - taking advantage of there being an Abbie in The Bachelor and Abby in Survivor.

1 Like

Luke on The Project

1 Like

Great grand final :slight_smile:

Haha Dave got totally shut down!

1 Like

All Stars format confirmed for 2020. Promo shown at the end of tonight’s show.

1 Like

I just turned it off. But was there an advert for next season?

Any chance of anyone uploading it?