Australian Survivor

Nope itā€™s definitely the hidden immunity idol as itā€™s on a piece of string. Going by last weekā€™s promo and the promo showed after tonightā€™s episode, it looks like Sam tries to get Mat out but in last weekā€™s promo we see Mat with the immunity idol around his neck and Steve is shown wearing the hidden immunity idol that Moana gave Mat.
So obviously Mat wins immunity tomorrow and gives his hidden immunity idol to Steve, who I assume is Samā€™s back up plan vote. Which results in Sam leaving.

1 Like

I liked Robbie but he got exactly what he deserved. He and Benji were STUPID to just turn on the Contenders like that. They had the opportunity to bring a couple more to the merge and didnā€™t. Benji has now officially turned on everyone including his closest mate. Heā€™s one of those people that thinks heā€™s a smart player and talks big but everything he does is just destructive and dirty way of playing. I doubt he will have many friends on the jury by the end. Now he is officially on the bottom, where he belongs.

It wonā€™t be surprising if a Champion goes tonightā€¦ most likely Sam who goes rogue with Benji and gets sent home as a result by the other Champions. Who knows they might pull something off but Iā€™m doubting it and hopefully Benjo is on the wrong side of the vote again if it happens. He thinks heā€™s great but IMO he has just played so stupidly.

1 Like

Not very surprising given the success of the show this year, but I have it on very good authority that Survivor has been renewed for a fourth season next year.

Edit: The news seems to have been shared to previous cast members based on this tweet

1 Like

It has been or very soon will be.

https://outline.com/jmMjyM

1 Like

Interesting article, a lot of insight. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful news. Hoping they go back to the old format of 2-3 tribes but with maybe a couple of ā€˜championsā€™ mixed in with the normies.

AUSTRALIA V US Survivor please!

2 Likes

Please no. We saw how much of a negative reaction there was to Russell playing on our version, plus only the diehard Survivor fans would know the US contestants and most of the people worth repeating have played enough already. They need to keep the Aussie version with Aussieā€™s or it loses itā€™s appeal.

Anyway to last nights episode. Once again Benji is there with the big words, talking like he is playing some incredible gameā€¦ but he is always just scraping on the bottom. I still think this post merge is going to be quite predictable with surely a contender going next. The promoā€™s though spoil so much. We had shots of the next Tribal Council and we still know Steve is yet to be wearing that Idol that was clearly seen.

2 Likes

Why does the whole need to know all the contestants? Some of the biggest competitions in the world have been Australia v US. I think the audience would really like this. Plus at least 50% of the audience would know most of the returning US contestants. I think there was a lot of negative reaction to Russell because it was simply Russell.

1 Like

Who says it has to be returning US contestants? Why not bring in some fresh blood and spice things up a little. In saying that, I think that an Australia vs New Zealand production would be more successful and would work perfectly launching alongside the Bledisloe Cup.

What? I am just suggesting an old US v old Australia cast would be great viewing. So to have that you would need returning US contestants. Having regular US people would not work.

Americans? Pass.

They would not advertise it as one of the best end games ever if the ending was predictable.

1 Like

Each to their own. i would love to see how some of our contestants stack up to theirs. It also might bring out the game play a bit more for future seasons.

Yes they would. Surely people know by now to take the promos with a grain of salt. We all know how over the top and ridiculous the Channel 10 commercials are. Like arenā€™t we all still waiting for ā€œSueā€™s BIG MOVE!!ā€? The whole thing probably just surrounds the next episode where there are possibly 2 Idols played.

This is how Iā€™d expect most people to react if they did that. The typical Aussie Survivor viewers would not want to see Americanā€™s on Australian Survivor.

I get that but how would it be a great end if the contenders were eliminated one by one. Shonee also has the power to steal someoneā€™s vote and have a double vote at a tribal council, so that could change things up massively.

Surely Monika is out soon. Literally just making up numbers. Sheā€™s barely even featured in episodes.

People of God vs Ex Prisoners!

When she does feature in an episode you will know she is out.

3 Likes