Australian Survivor

Who is the contestant?

I believe he said Sam. So when I did some research I realised it was Sam Webb.

I highly doubt that.

1 Like

Maybe. Im not sure why they would lie about it. Thought it was interesting. Its that whole concept of reality and whether it really is a reality show.

Thid sounds like something completely made up.

Maybe he could have been having me on. He was just discussing how he applied and then mentioned he knew Sam who told him the above.

We all know how much reality is not quite reality though don’t we?

He was. I have spoken to someone who has worked on the show. They’re not doing anything dodgy like that.

1 Like

I also know someone who works on the show and is a super fan, they wouldn’t be involved in the production team if there was anything untoward going on.

Thanks I was very sceptical but wouldnt have been shocked if it was true.

Another good episode.

Loved the aerial shots during the canoe portion of the immunity challenge. The challenge certainly felt epic.

Ah Jenna. Production really should have medevaced her immediately and to allow her to continue was just silly. I’m not sure if production allowed her to come back just to be voted out to save their schedule and not miss a tribal or not, regardless it was pointless.

If the tribal voting was legit, then I’m really dissapointed in the girls. Why keep someone who you don’t trust, have explicitly said repeatedly you don’t like over someone you like and trust. Keeping the tribe strong only works if you have the numbers and solid alliances. When you have Anita being brutally honest and laying all the cards on the table exposing where everyone is is just stupid and further down the line has cut off potential allies. Paige has no incentive to work with Anita or her posse so for the girls to keep her around is baffling. Also, why has no one factored in a swap? The contenders are hardly going to stick together when they are obvious divides so why does everyone act like you have to keep the tribe strong. Hell the girls in a dominant position could easily lose the next four and vote the douche bros home. It’s not like they need them and they don’t really want them. Very silly gameplay to allow adversaries that want you voted out to remain over a loyal ally.

God Moana, just quit already. Got sick and tired of her histrionics by the end. All that BS just to flush Shane’s idol. Go if you’re going to go, don’t need another performance from you.

Samuel? is starting to grate on my nerves. Cocky and annoying attention seeker with large amounts of unwarranted sarcasm.

Jackie is like a cockroach, she refuses to die.

That tantrum at the reward challenge was woeful. Just because you were losing you had to be a bitter sour puss and a bitchy prima donna to boot. I hope that Blinside promo refers to him.

Paige has zero game. Spilling all that info and not getting anything back. No wonder she has such a target on her back.

1 Like

I fell asleep before voting, did they really vote Moana off? See what I mean about the ones you think would last getting picked off!

I have to agree with this also because they are a performance enhancing piece of clothing which is unfair and no one else gets to keep their legs warm either.

Yes they did (and in doing so giving Jackie a reprieve as some votes were destined for her). The vote was 7-3.

Moana found the immunity idol at the Champions’ last tribal council but did not use it. Did it mean the idol would be up for grabs, or did Moana give it to Mat beforehand?

Well Moana seemed to be the most strategical player on the champions tribe in the first few episodes and just like that she gives up. I’m not sure the extent of her illness but that wasn’t really explained in too much detail but she didn’t get anywhere near close to the treatment by the editors that Jenna got the previous night. To me it felt like Moana simply gave up. It probably sums up the mind frame of a lot of the champions… they aren’t diehard fans so when it gets tough they just don’t have the will to stay on.

The first couple of episodes of this season I was really impressed but since then it has been pretty mediocre. I just want this season to get back to the game. The last couple of eps have been an absolute snoozefest and we havn’t had a proper trial or vote. The Champions tribe in particular are trying too hard to be one big happy family.

1 Like

I enjoyed the episode but am really disappointed Moana is out so early. I really liked her game play and physical play. A lot of the players getting air time have left early so perhaps its too early to have favourites.

I have to admit I am a real fan of Benji’s not because of game play or strategic play but because he has the best smile.

The big blind side will probably be Commando Steve

Hope it’s not Steve, was hoping it is the disgusting Zach.

Channel 10 promo department take note -
Blindsides are not exciting when viewers know that it is coming. You are killing the excitement. No doubt by TC we will know who is going given it won’t be any obvious boot. Secondly this is not the first blindside of the season… Russell was.

4 Likes

So the blindside is that nobody is going home until Monday next week. Yay. Way to stretch it out!! :confused:

At least it is not one of those episodes from the last few seasons where nothing happens (like the “super idol” episide or the Final 6 episode in the first season (where they just did a few Reward challenges and they didn’t even vote).

Ok what happened? No one got eliminated?