Australian Survivor

They did get voted out but they were sent to Exile beach. Tomorrow another person will get sent there and the two people will battle it out amongst themselves next Monday to decide who will get back into the game.

1 Like

Oh that’s a clever way of actually milking the series. Better than no elimination at all.

Is it clever? We know that nobody is leaving the game tonight so can easily miss the ep.

In other news according to the promos we need to watch tonight cos of the Commando crying (let me guess another I miss my kids sob story… we had 2 of those the last ep. its only been 17 days!!)

Maybe he’s like “so this is how all those BIggest Loser contestants felt like?” realization.

What I can’t stand about the Commando is that he’s literally been presented to us on the Biggest Loser and through other things as this serious fierce and tough guy which was somewhat a character he was upholding. Now they are using that perception to make out that him feeling down or having a sob is a big deal. He’s really just boring, fake, lacks personality and has no idea about Survivor. I would be happy to see him gone.

Oh but the feminists will love tasting his salty man tears cause he exudes toxic masculinity. Its not a promo I agree

1 Like

Which makes him a perfect candidate for a reality TV show. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well executed blind side last night. It will make tonight interesting, no matter which team wins, the dilemma of whether or not to send a strong player to Exile Beach with intention of winning the challenge.

1 Like

My guess is whoever re-enters the game will go to the opposite tribe so that would probably backfire. Plus it’s way too early in the game to risk voting someone out strong just to attempt to beat someone from the other tribe. They should vote out who they don’t want anymore. There’s still 18 people left so would be silly to do anything like Ozzy did in South Pacific.

1 Like

The Synopsis for tonight makes it look like because of the twist a tribe thinks about getting rid of a strong player.

1 Like

Watermark

Have they put up the wrong watermark that is meant for Monday? My understanding was tonight’s tribal would send someone to Exile and then the next episode they would battle out for someone to come back. Then that ep there could be another tribal.

1 Like

I notice that there is an addition to end credits as of last night: filmed on location in Fiji and thanks to the Government of Fiji and the relevant minister for assistance.

1 Like

Which immediately gave away which team would win tonights reward challenge. Between the water works promos and the blindside watermarks Ten have been fucking hopeless at allowing this show build any suspense this week.

2 Likes

I’m not a huge watcher of the franchise but don’t they usually get one or two pairs of clothes to live in? (hence Survivor) cause I saw Matt and a few others in tracksuits on tonights ep and Steve’s clothes were very clean but they don’t have a washing machine there?

Well we arent even a third of the way and everyone’s still crying about their loves ones every episode. Why oh why do they constantly bore us with that shit so early in the game? That sort of reward shouldn’t come until at least the merge.

Although at least we had a great TC. It was so satisfying to see Heath play that Idol and to get rid of one of those stupid girls. These girls are some of the dumbest to ever play Survivor. Anita got what she deserved for voting Tegan out based off a lie from someone outside of her alliance. I can’t wait for Tegan to beat her in the challenge and Benji to get caught out as well.

Although at this rate the end game is just going to be Champions.

4 Likes

Zach was bottom of my list but now it’s Benji. Loved the look on his face last night when he was blindsided by the idol. The smile (sneer) disappeared quickly. :smile:

1 Like

Benji is my favourite

2 Likes

Yeah Zach and Benji are both intolerable. Zach because he is a pig of a human, literally says the most horrible things about people. Then Benji is just extremely annoying. He thinks that he is some mastermind but making up a complete lie to get someone out is only going to bite him back in the ass and out target on himself. It is way too early for those sort of antics. I can’t wait to see it all come back and blow up in his face next week when one of the girls re-enters the game. He may have been able to play those silly girls but now he is only going to be a target.

2 Likes

Interesting tit bit - Benji, is the brother of Anneliese, from last season