Australian Survivor

When the new tribe decided on a new name, they called it molemole which meant “I’m hungry” in Samoan (as George told JLP before the individual immunity challenge). However, the producers later amended the tribal name to fa’amolemole which means “please” in Samoan.

1 Like

Flick Gets The Flick.

Flick Palmateer Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Being sole Survivor is now but a pipe dream for big wave surfer Flick, who was cast away on tonight’s gnarly episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

At last night’s Tribal Council, much to the surprise of the OG Heroes, Hayley, Matt and Simon jumped ship and were now working with King George. On return to camp, Matt named this new alliance, The Vigilantes, which was a slap in the face to his old ally Nina who had pitched this as a name for the newly merged tribe.

Liz was furious after discovering it was Flick who instigated votes on her BFF Shonee, deciding that Flick should be the next to go home. Flick knew her days were numbered unless she could find an Idol or win the next Immunity Challenge. Meanwhile, the remaining OG heroes Sam, Shaun and Nina could see the numbers were not on their side.

At the Immunity Challenge, the tribe’s endurance was put to the test, but Liz held tight, winning Immunity.

As Flick desperately searched for an Idol, Shaun still had an Idol no-one knew about. The internal debate began as to whether he should play his Idol for himself or for his mate, Flick.

At Tribal Council, the Vigilantes took great delight in rubbing their newfound power into the minority of four. The votes were cast and with Shaun choosing to not play his Idol, Flick was eliminated, making her the first Jury member.

To hear from Flick, click here.

Continues Sunday, Monday And Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

They didn’t want the tribe referred to as a lot of moles? :crazy_face:

I’m worried about the ad they’re playing now saying the biggest game play will go down as it seems Hayley wants to blindside George. I don’t care if he goes but if he does Shonnee will be next in the firing line and we cant have that.

If the promos are teasing George’s departure, you can be sure he’s safe.

I think the vigilante alliance should hold for one more vote, they can now split the vote to get rid of another hero, Hayley should be keen to get rid of Nina. Then the 3 on the bottom of the alliance; Simon, Hayley and Matt should flip, join the last 2 heroes and vote out one of the spice girls.

1 Like

I see that in two weeks time, Survivor will cut back to two nights a week - Sunday and Monday.

Even if George is voted out you can be damn sure that’ll coincide with a non-elimination episode. Still so frustrating the big move on Hayley was vetoed by production interference.

I wish there was a way they could flag these non-elimination episodes in a pre-recorded show so it didn’t feel like they were determined once producers knew the likely outcome. Ideally when they happened would be taken out of producers hands - the random scrolls they had a few years back somewhat did that, or an advantage awarded which meant it fell to a player to strategically void a tribal council.

Interesting start to tonight’s episode. After a recap of previous episode and the opening titles, it is straight to the reward challenge.

Different music and transitions all episode too. Had a much more eerie feeling.

It was a great episode. George is running laps around the rest of them. I hope we get at least one episode without a hidden idol in play. Too much of the format revolves around them these days.

1 Like

So Long, Sam.

Sam Webb Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

It’s a long way to Sole Survivor if you find yourself up minority creek without a George Paddle.

The Vigilantes have well and truly taken over with Shaun, Nina and Sam having to beg for their lives at the bottom.

George and Hayley held on tight to win the KFC Reward Challenge and brought alliance members Gerry and Shonee with them to feast. While they tucked into their hundred-piece feed, they agreed to take out the bottom three first, before they set their sights on Simon.

Back at camp, Shaun seized the opportunity to bring Simon in on the plan to take down George, revealing they would do it by using his hidden Immunity Idol.

Simon won the Individual Immunity challenge, but in hugging the minority first during his post win celebrations, he set off George’s alarm bells that he was about to flip. George rallied the remaining Vigilantes and switched the plan to put the vote on Sam, leaving Simon on the outs.

Hayley made the bold decision to pass voting information onto Nina in the hope that it might secure her future. But Nina, Sam and Shaun didn’t believe Hayley and chose to go Idol hunting, with Nina managing to find one.

Spooked by the Vigilantes numbers, Nina played her Idol for herself and Shaun teetered between playing it for himself or Sam – ultimately choosing to play it for himself, sending Sam home.

To hear from Sam click here.

Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Continues Monday And Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

What a massive waste of two hidden immunity idols.

I am sure Shaun’s refusal to follow Hayley’s advice would come back to haunt him and his minority alliance.

Hayley threw Simon under the bus and the heroes wasted 2 idols. It worked out perfectly for George

Pretty sure Simon threw himself under the bus by agreeing to turn on his strong alliance then not hiding it with his body language after the immunity challenge.

The minority won the immunity challenge, played 2 idols, they had all the intel they needed and still screwed up. Very weak gameplay from that group. It’s going to be very difficult for them to recruit members with such incompetence on display.

They need to go down the path of the US recent seasons and replace some Idols with some different sorts of advantages (or even the disadvantages, such as lose a vote). Immunity Idol overkill definitely gets tiresome after a while. When there are so many it takes away from the good moments that occur when they are rarer and used well.

But wasn’t Hayley the instigator to vote George and she ended up voting Sam? I admit I was in and out of the episode.

They reckon the biggest betrayal is tonight. so if Shonee and Liz vote George thats their game ended. They need to vote out Shaun and Simon who are going to win all the immunity challenges.

They just had an ad in the middle of the show for The Project saying “King George” is on tomorrows show. Does that just give away he’s gone tonight cause I dont think theyve talked to anyone else from the show whilst still being in it have they?

2 Likes

I was about to ask the same thing. Ffs 10 just fucking up would be a disaster in what is allegedly a ripper tribal tonight.

Twitter people think they’ve just spoiled tonight’s episode.

2 Likes

I am going to be so mad if this is the case.

Watermark during Would I Lie to You? tonight says “Queen Hayley’s Gambit”. That fits in with the theme of the cover on this week’s TV Week (George v Hayley).

They have done this before. If not this season, then previous seasons.