Australian Survivor

There is no way it will get the same figures it got this year. But I think if it manages 600k then that is good for 10. And a lot better than last year.

A casting call for the UK has gone out with the working title ‘Adventure Island’. With the recent resurgence of Survivor around the world, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Survivor UK return in 2020.

http://insidesurvivor.com/could-survivor-uk-make-comeback-40605

All stars must have finished filming

Why do you say that? It would have finished though. It was at the top 5 stage a few days ago. Supposedly the entire boot list up until then has leaked. This is literally the most spoiled season of Survivor ever :confused:

1 Like

David and luke have caught up. His first real Instagram story of him since starting the filming.

David is claiming there will be a reunion episode next year.

Makes sense considering the only reason they didn’t have one this year is because they filmed the All Stars season back to back with this year’s season.

2 Likes

Sometimes things don’t make sense at 10 though :wink:

Sometimes? :laughing:

1 Like

It wasn’t filmed back to back. There were 2-3 months gap between the two. All Stars started filming really close to the end of the recent season ending on TV.

They were filmed back to back.

They were not. If you read back in this conversation, spoilers were leaking of pre-merge boots as they were going. It only finished filming a couple of weeks ago.

Okay.

They weren’t filmed back to back. David was over in Australia while the last season was on air - filmed a segment for 10play. He has only just finished the show now. So there were a few months break. Not sure it was quite 3 months though. From all accounts it was pretty soon after.

Pia, Sharn, Janine and Abbie appeared at 10’s marquee at Flemington yesterday during Oaks Day activities.

As seen on 10 summer promo tonight

2 Likes

New teaser just aired. Very slick.

1 Like

That’s early!

Are we getting it in January perhaps?

3 Likes

I assume it will air after I’m a Celeb finishes so end of January/early Feb.

1 Like