Australian Spartan

Nah it was shit, no one fucking finished the course, and only like 3 teams made it to the wet zone. I thought last week’s was brutal, but this week’s was so much worse. I think seven severely overestimated how gruelling this course is.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they modified the course yet again to make it easier for competitors. NW was bad that because one completed the Grand Final but most qualifiers into the semi’s made it through.

1 Like

Gone!

2 Likes

Do we know the new timeslot yet? Given the show started in NZ last night, it’s possible the Kiwis may see the episodes before us if Seven does not reschedule it soon.

Quick someone better get the smelling salts for @Mitchell_Nock! :worried:

3 Likes

Where??? Still Sunday 7:00 in all guides I see. Don’t lie to us. I certainly hope this isn’t the case…

New schedule for next week (Source: Seven).

1 Like

Relax mate it’s only a TV show its not the end of the world!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s your source though. What online guide are you seeing that I’m not??? I don’t know what you mean by ‘Seven’ as a source above. Can you provide a link?

Uh

But to be clearer, Seven Publicity.

6 Likes

Regardless it is a bad move. They needed to finish the series off first. How are we supposed to know who wins now?? Bloody MAFS…

It could be running on the Thursday; just don’t know yet. Regardless, I’m sure the series will be shown, possibly Easter.

4 Likes

Or bloody Seven for scheduling this show so early instead of after the Commonwealth Games.

7 Likes

Made my day! :smiley:

1 Like

If the rumour is true that they filmed a Second Season, I think that will be a 7Plus exclusive.

Do you want Seven to remain Australia’s #1 network or not? Television is a brutal game and Seven has allowed themselves to be left behind. Sticking with failures is what has left Ten at the bottom of a very, very deep hole.

Straight up copies rarely work, Seven should have known better.

9 Likes

Or bloody Seven for commisoning a carbon copy of a Sucessful Show from another netowrk expecting simular resutls.

2 Likes

Australian Spartan will apparently return in 2 weeks.

Source please??

Tv tonight

3 Likes

Thank you, it was updated since I last looked…