Australian Ninja Warrior

I expect the Masterchef final to beat the Ninja final this year.

1 Like

The synopsis for next Tuesday is out, and it will be the part 2 of the grand final.

The question on Australia’s lips. Can anyone climb Mt Midoriyama? The best of the Ninja Warriors go head to head in the Season Final. Conquer the mountain and they’ll claim $200,000, plus the title of Australia’s first ever Ninja Warrior.

I think the biggest factor with the drop in ratings is that most viewers were disappointed how lacklustre the finale was last year and couldn’t be bothered with another season where there may not even be a winner. A reality show without an outcome is just disappointing.

I heard on Nova 100 this morning that production for 3rd season is moving to Melbourne.

Is it cheaper to produce these shows in Victoria at the moment?

There was a story recently that the show had a lot of complaints from neighbours on Sydney Harbour so that may have been a contributing factor.

Where in Melbourne can the new set be located? It needs to be well away from residential areas and on a flat area too.

Maybe Docklands studios? I know they have a massive outdoor area under the Bolte Bridge.

1 Like

Oh the poor diddums. Luna Park is too loud for them too.

1 Like

Different part of the harbour.

Still whingers

1 Like

Rebecca Maddern told that next year’s Ninja Warrior will be increased to $300,000. Unfortunately no one won the Australian Ninja Warrior Grand Final and I felt very heartbroken that no one made it to Stage 3 (Mount Midoriyama). But it was Rob Patterson who got the Berocca Performance of the Night.

After another very large negative response on social media about no-one winning Ninja Warrior, Nine posted an article to EXPLAIN to viewers why they were wrong to be upset.

What they don’t seem to get is that people aren’t dumb, they understand why no-one won, but they just don’t like it! Expect another big drop in the ratings for next season.

3 Likes

Would be embarrassing if no one manages to win before the show gets canceled due to low ratings

On the upside, 9 would have managed to avoid paying (as of now) $200,000.

So $200,000 was on offer and the most anyone won was a packet of Berocca? :grin:

It was obvious that nobody was going to get to the final course just from the length of the final episode. Even with 4 people remaining it was scheduled to end 20 mins later. What a waste of time this show is.

Just speaks to the poor quality of Australian athletes imo.

Breaking: Ten has bought the rights to Ninja Warrior for 2019. It will be revamped as a 30 min program at 6pm. Ten will recycle the name of its current 6pm offering with the new season going by the name of Pointless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Four months too late :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There may not be a 3rd season

1 Like