ATV Entertainment LTD

Hi,
I have created ATV Entertainment LTD NZ as a mock network. As of now ATV consists of a total of 7 free-to-air television channels (One, Flix, Chic, Smash, Home, One News 24,and Tamariki) and a digital platform (ATV Platinum). All channels broadcast 24/7 everyday.

7 Likes

Great start Kathryn! if you need any help, you can contact me!

2 Likes

I wish you luck with your Mock Network @Kathryn_Milin, and I look forward to seeing more! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey Kathryn! Looks great so far! If you need any help with the network, just ask and I’d be happy to help. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone so much!

2 Likes

Here are the logos inspired by the abc America logo with the same font

If anyone has any better logos feel free to post

7 Likes

Try to make the ‘v’ the same distance from the ‘t’ as the ‘a’ is.

3 Likes

@foxyrover thank you ill fix that

2 Likes

Here we go

I connected the t and v

7 Likes

I like it! Very modern. What would it look like in watermark form?

2 Likes

@Kathryn_Milin Hi Kathryn - I want to wish you good luck with your dream television network, and all the best.

From Patrick Te Pou (Paddy)

PS: The new Aotearoa Television (ATV) is not related to the real-life Aotearoa Television Network (ATN) which, in fact, was created in 1996 as a pilot service and largely limited to viewers in the wider Auckland area. Insufficient public funding and related uncertainties led to ATN’s closure in 1997.

2 Likes

thank you @PaddyTePou I am a massive fan of your network PTV!

2 Likes

@foxyrover probably something like this. This is a rough idea and will be worked on :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Kathryn_Milin Thanks - I hope you’ve read my posts here on Media Spy. I have a Facebook group (see below; you may need to log in before joining the group) and a Fandom Wiki, which are under construction at the moment.

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

6 Likes

NEWS
ATV IS LAUNCHING MULTICHANNEL ATV2!
Launch Date Wednesday 18th of August
ATV2 will be joining Tamariki in the multichannel family

8 Likes

Very good. It is great to expand quickly, so it is easier to manage.

4 Likes

I like the simplicity of the logo and choice in colour. Looking forward to seeing more of what ATV has to offer! :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you have any thoughts of how the On-Air Presentation would look like?

3 Likes

@Biscuit45 Thank you, I have a few
News Supers

Watermark
The Voice watermark

and PNG

Promos and tamariki on air coming soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes