ATV Entertainment LTD

here is our ad for ATV2

5 Likes

@Kathryn_Milin In my opinion, each ATV channel has a distinct colour theme; ATV1 is blue and ATV2 is orange. These are the same colours as TAB Trackside (Trackside 1 is blue and Trackside 2 is orange).

4 Likes

@PaddyTePou Thank you yeah I agree the royal blue gives it an important and serious look and with that being our main "newsy " channel

2 Likes

Remember safe areas!

3 Likes

@foxyrover yeah just noticed that

2 Likes

Could I have your opinion,
With the news supers would it look better with or without the ticker???

3 Likes

@foxyrover I fixed the safe areas of the on air graphics :smile:
@PaddyTePou I also changed atv1 to the blue :smile:
Watermarks

prg

Wake Up New Zealand Graphics

7 Likes

Can u show us one without the ticker?

1 Like

@foxyrover probably something like this

6 Likes

@Kathryn_Milin I recently posted a typical week’s programme schedule for PTV1 (part of PTV Network New Zealand as a fictional broadcaster) through Media Spy. If you need help with the schedules for Aotearoa Television (ATV), you can contact me!

2 Likes

Thank you a lot @PaddyTePou I help would be really appreciated. Mostly News, Sport and Primetime TV but I am confused about weekends. I do Have Wake Up NZ at 6.00 and News at Six (obviously at 6 :smiley:)
Thank you
Kathryn

2 Likes

@Kathryn_Milin What a shame! But never fear, I will write you a typical day’s programme schedule as soon as possible - although it will be a starting point.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @PaddyTePou

2 Likes

@PaddyTePou what are 3 available Freeview channels for ATV?

1 Like

Here are the three available Freeview channels for ATV, although the channel numbers are fictional:

• ATV1 on Channel 11
  • ATV2 on Channel 12
  • Tamariki on Channel 13
3 Likes

Thank You!

3 Likes

Here is our ATV2 promo I have created on adobe spark. I am so exited to launch it tommorow!
ATV2 Launch Promo

5 Likes

A TYPICAL WEEK’S ATV1 SCHEDULE

I have written a typical week’s schedule for Aotearoa Television’s (ATV) main channel, ATV1. The schedule acts as a starting point only.

MONDAY - THURSDAY

6.00am: Wake Up NZ. Start your day with the Wake Up NZ team for all the latest news, sport, weather, entertainment and current affairs.
9.00am: After Nine. Join the After Nine team each morning for a variety of segments covering lifestyle, entertainment and other hot topics.
11.00am: The Dr Oz Show. US talk show.
12.00pm: ATV News at Midday. ATV’s midday news bulletin - the latest national and international news, including sport and weather.
12.30pm: Home and Away (Rpt). Last night’s episode repeated - except Friday’s, which is repeated on Monday.
1.00pm: The Steve Wilkos Show. US talk show.
2.00pm: Maury. US talk show.
3.00pm: Pointless. British quiz/game show.
4.00pm: ATV News at 4. ATV’s mid-afternoon news bulletin - the latest national and international news, including sport and weather.
4.30pm: Judge Jerry. US reality courtroom series.
5.00pm: Millionaire Hot Seat. Australian quiz/game show.
6.00pm: ATV News at 6. ATV’s flagship news programme - comprehensive coverage of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
6.30pm: Today Tonight. ATV’s nightly current affairs programme.
7.00pm: Home and Away. Australian soap.
7.30pm: Primetime (TBC). Programmes will screen between 7.30-10.30pm on different nights; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
10.30pm: ATV Late News. ATV’s late news bulletin - a final wrap of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
11.00pm: TBC. Programmes will screen in this slot on different nights; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
12.00am: Sky News. ATV1 joins its overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, for a night of news.

FRIDAY

6.00am: Wake Up NZ. Start your day with the Wake Up NZ team for all the latest news, sport, weather, entertainment and current affairs.
9.00am: After Nine. Join the After Nine team each morning for a variety of segments covering lifestyle, entertainment and other hot topics.
11.00am: The Dr Oz Show. US talk show.
12.00pm: ATV News at Midday. ATV’s midday news bulletin - the latest national and international news, including sport and weather.
12.30pm: Home and Away (Rpt). Last night’s episode repeated.
1.00pm: The Steve Wilkos Show. US talk show.
2.00pm: Maury. US talk show.
3.00pm: Pointless. British quiz/game show.
4.00pm: ATV News at 4. ATV’s mid-afternoon news bulletin - the latest national and international news, including sport and weather.
4.30pm: Judge Jerry. US reality courtroom series.
5.00pm: Millionaire Hot Seat. Australian quiz/game show.
6.00pm: ATV News at 6. ATV’s flagship news programme - comprehensive coverage of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
6.30pm: Today Tonight. ATV’s nightly current affairs programme.
7.00pm: Home and Away. Australian soap.
7.30pm: TBC. A programme will screen in this slot; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
8.30pm: Friday Night Rugby. Full delayed coverage of a Super Rugby Aotearoa/Trans-Tasman or Bunnings NPC match. When the competitions are out of season, The Friday Night Movie will screen in this slot.
10.30pm: ATV Late News. ATV’s late news bulletin - a final wrap of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
11.00pm: The Friday Late Movie
1.00am: Sky News. ATV1 joins its overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, for a night of news.

SATURDAY

6.00am: Sky News. ATV1’s overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, continues.
7.30am: Tomorrow’s World. Religious programme.
8.00am: Best of Wake Up NZ. Highlights of the previous week’s Wake Up NZ shows.
9.00am: Sports Extra. A weekly programme for punters and rugby fans, including a review of the week’s racing and a preview of today’s top race meetings. Plus expert analysis and previews of the weekend’s top rugby action.
10.00am: Lifestyle/Factual Programmes (TBC). Lifestyle and factual programmes will screen between 10am-1pm; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
1.00pm: Sports Arena. An afternoon of sport and racing - live coverage, highlights and roundups of sporting events from New Zealand and around the world, plus the latest news and results from all sports and a special service for racing fans.
6.00pm: ATV Weekend News. The weekend edition of ATV’s flagship news programme - comprehensive coverage of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
6.30pm: Pointless Celebrities. British game show and spin-off of “Pointless”.
7.30pm: UK Game Show (TBC). A British game show will screen in this slot; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
8.30pm: The Saturday Night Movie. The first half of ATV1’s Saturday movie double bill.
10.30pm: ATV Weekend News. The weekend edition of ATV’s late news bulletin - a final wrap of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
10.45pm: The Saturday Night Movie. The second half of ATV1’s Saturday movie double bill.
12.45am: Sky News. ATV1 joins its overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, for a night of news.

SUNDAY

6.00am: Sky News. ATV1’s overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, continues.
7.30am: Leading the Way. Religious programme.
8.00am: In Touch Ministries. Religious programme.
8.30am: Turning Point with David Jeremiah. Religious programme.
9.00am: Sunday Supplement. ATV’s weekly current affairs magazine programme - a review of the week’s major news stories combined with political interviews and panels.
10.00am: Sports Arena: Sunday Edition. A review of the weekend’s sporting action, including highlights of last night’s rugby and NRL matches.
12.00pm: Lifestyle/Factual Programmes (TBC). Lifestyle and factual programmes will screen between 12-4pm; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
4.00pm: ATV’s Wide World of Sport. Top international sporting action via satellite.
6.00pm: ATV Weekend News. The weekend edition of ATV’s flagship news programme - comprehensive coverage of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
6.30pm: The World Around Us. ATV1’s nature documentary slot.
7.30pm: Eye Witness. ATV’s flagship current affairs programme - similar in format to that of “60 Minutes” and featuring current affairs investigations, interviews and newsmaker profiles.
8.30pm: British Drama (TBC). A British drama will screen in this slot; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
9.30pm: British Drama (TBC). A British drama will screen in this slot; please contact me if you have any suggestions.
10.30pm: ATV Weekend News. The weekend edition of ATV’s late news bulletin - a final wrap of the day’s top national and international news stories, plus sport and weather.
10.45pm: Sunday Night Playhouse. ATV1’s Sunday night ‘drama one-off’ slot.
11.45pm: Sky News. ATV1 joins its overnight programme Sky News, Britain’s award-winning news channel via satellite, for a night of news.

Say, @Kathryn_Milin - what do you think of the schedule I created for you?

3 Likes

@PaddyTePou this is AMAZING thank you Ill contact you when I have an idea of the primetime shows and I love the weekend sports theme thank you so much

3 Likes

Just a reminder that ATV2 has launched today which will be on Freeview channel 12

Also The Late News will be extended to an hour due to New Zealand Covid lockdown

1 Like