Are Media

It takes talent to make a logo that ugly.

4 Likes

Women’s Health is the third title mentioned in the article.
2 Likes

There would definitely be a market for Men’s Health and Women’s Health, especially at this time.

An fake headline. The story states that Buckingham Palace has said that the Queen will not be stepping down.

2 Likes

New Idea headlines are just ridiculous.

5 Likes

Have to say, this name has not grown on me. Not a fan of the logo either.

1 Like

Is it pronounced A-R-E or are?

1 Like

It’s not an acronym so should be Are.

How long do you think it will be before Are gets the arse? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Australian movie magazine - Empire - has sadly ceased, and is no longer selling. I have been buying the mag for a while now, and was waiting patiently for the January issue to come out. Checked their facebook page to see why there was a delay, and a few comments mentioned rumours that the mag was closed. Are subscription then came out with this:

https://www.magshop.com.au/Products/EMP/empire-magazine-subscription

No other articles have mentioned its closure. A shame that there was no farewell issue or even a mention by the editor in their latest iasue of a closure

4 Likes

Edit
a January issue of Empire is now out in some newsagents as normal. But who knows what will happen after this issue. There was a 6 week break between the December and January issue, while its usually a 4 week break (Christmas/ New Year may have been an issue too perhaps?) No idea now when an official last issue of Empire will come out now

2 Likes

Arse by anyone in the sector. That’s all they do.

3 Likes

A reimagined Dolly Doctor is coming back as a standalone vertical on the new Girlfriend site. The sexual and health advice column, which became a trusted authority for teens navigating adolescence for over 40 years, is due to return next month after a five-year absence.

2 Likes

Non-celebrity? I’d hardly consider Grace Tame a non-celebrity. She won Australian of the Year for pete’s sake! If she’s not a celebrity, then I’m a delicious roast chicken.

3 Likes

But nobody knew her as a celebrity before she won Australian of the Year. So roast chook, it is.

1 Like

She’s more of a celeb than most people who other media consider celebs i.e. people who are famous only because of social media. Therefore I reject your notion. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like