appleTV +

When did the price go up for the annual subscription… mine still says $79.99 but has an option to subscribe monthly for $9.99 for yearly for $99.99 .

Seems i renewed at the old price in early November… price went up after that?

If anyone wants a good watch, I’ve really enjoyed ‘Shrinking’ so far!

1 Like

Agreed, very enjoyable show.

i’m waiting on season 3 of ted lasso

2 Likes

We all are!

1 Like

Ted Lasso Season 3 premieres March 15 on Apple TV+

In this third season of Ted Lasso, the newly-promoted AFC Richmond faces ridicule as media predictions widely peg them as last in the Premier League and Nate (Nick Mohammed), now hailed as the “wonder kid,” has gone to work for Rupert (Anthony Head) at West Ham United. In the wake of Nate’s contentious departure from Richmond, Roy Kent (Brett Goldstein) steps up as assistant coach, alongside Beard (Brendan Hunt). Meanwhile, while Ted (Jason Sudeikis) deals with pressures at work, he continues to wrestle with his own personal issues back home, Rebecca (Hannah Waddingham) is focused on defeating Rupert and Keeley (Juno Temple) navigates being the boss of her own PR agency. Things seem to be falling apart both on and off the pitch, but Team Lasso is set to give it their best shot anyway.

3 Likes

MLS Session Pass prices, don’t think there will be many subscribers at that price although I beleive selected games will still be available with just with a Appletv + sub

3 Likes

Yeah; how many people in Australia are going to sub to this? Tens? Hundreds?

If Apple/MLS wanted to grow the game it would have been smart to make it free outside North America.

2 Likes

Looks like you can access the first week for free

1 Like

Does this include the TV+ subscription though? It looks as though you aren’t already subscribed.

correct. heres what i see as a subscriber on my mac:

I still wouldn’t pay it - I paid $99 for optus sport this year for EPL and La Liga.

2 Likes

No sub was required for me just a Apple Id (which I had from years ago when Itunes was requarly use). I had to stuff around updating detail on my account before it would work on my LG TV which has a Appletv App. Could not get anything to work on my Android phone.

1 Like

I don’t think you meant it for me lol.

But I just watched a wee bit of a game (more to see the gfx than anything ha). The UI and experience looks quite good. But asking ROW customers to pay quite a lot for a football/soccer competition that wouldn’t be in the best 5 leagues in the world is not gonna get it done.

1 Like

Exactly. If they want to grow the market for the league then offer it included (and maybe even some games without a sub at all), and then maybe in 5 years you’ll be in a position to charge for it. Paramount+ and Amazon Prime don’t charge extra for sports around the world.

1 Like

Agreed the prices to sub in Australia is higher than what the locals pay in the US. Certainly not a league I want to pay $100+ on. The scheduling also looks a lot tighter than previous years. More games played at same time saying that I’m interested to see how well or bad they do the Whip around coverage when 7 or so games are played at same time

3 Likes

I beleive around 40% of games will be available with just a Apple tv+ sub but this won’t include the extra content or whip around coverage

2 Likes

How did you get Optus sport for $99?

Most games will be played simultaneously at 7:30pm Saturday local time, with a handful of Wednesday 7:30 games as well.

they had a deal for renewing subscribers prior to them announcing La Liga

2 Likes