appleTV +

I would absolutely subscribe if that was the case, given each new release film is $6.99 to rent. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT - I’m in a second year free subscription - I like it. Would I subscribe long time…not sure, I’d definitely dip in and out as shows air that I like.

see, Apple, you’ve already got one guaranteed customer, make it happen :grin:

14 posts were split to a new topic: Morning Wars/The Morning Show (Apple TV+)

Apple TV Plus has cancelled Joseph Gordon Levitt’s Mr Corman after one season.

2 Likes

Good news for Daniel MacPherson, though his character may not make the second series given the structure and timespan of the series.

Who is she?

Happened to me twice.

CEO and co-founder of Girl Geek Academy

UPDATE 19/11: The Christmas special will premiere on December 3.

2 Likes

Yaya Gosselin (FBI: Most Wanted) will also have the co-lead role.

It will be the second 007 documentary to stream on AppleTV+ after Being James Bond, which was released in September (and shown on Nine in November).

2 Likes

Checked out a bit of the baseball on Apple TV+. No screenshots as the TV app blocks them, but it’s very clean with the San Francisco font and Apple design cues. I don’t know anything about baseball so no idea if the coverage is actually good.

Interesting they must be running ads in the US between innings; in Australia they have a ‘we’ll be right back’ screen.

2 Likes

Could you take a picture of your phone screen? I’m interested to see how an Apple sports broadcast looks (we may be seeing more of it in the future).