Amazon Prime

They were forced to do so by EU competition law.

1 Like

Running Wilde as well as The Exorcist have appeared in the past few days (old tv shows).

Nicole Kidman has signed a new first-look deal with Amazon Studios. Her production company Blossom Films will develop series that will be exclusively available on Amazon Prime Video, as well as movies for theatrical release.

All 11 seasons of Married With Children have turned up, though there are episodes missing on all but one season. Have reported this to Amazon.

Are you aware if Parker Lewis Can’t Lose, that other FOX gem from that era, is on Amazon Prime? Watched a few clips on You Tube last night after reading articles about the show commemorating 25 years since the last episode aired. I really loved the oddball humour and unique production elements in that show. Some great cameos, too.

Unfortunately it is not on there.

1 Like

I typed that into Netflix, and I’m going to assume you would cringe heavily at the titles it listed under “titles related to Parker Lewis Can’t Lose”

2 Likes
1 Like

Amazon has ordered a new drama Daisy Jones & the Six from Reece Witherspoon’s production company.

Amazon has ordered new drama series from Nicole Kidman’s production company. The Expatriates is based on the novel by Janice Lee and follows the lives of three expatriate women living in Hong Kong as they deal with struggles in marriage, career, parenting and loss.

Amazon has secured a broadcast deal with Laver Cup team tennis tournament. Prime Video will provide coverage of all Laver Cup matches live and on-demand to Prime subscribers in more than 200 countries. This year’s tournament will be held in Chicago on September 21-23.

Season 5 of The Man in the High Castle will stream on October 5.

1 Like

Calling it an original but it is from the USA network…

It is an Amazon original for Australia just how Riverdale airs on the CW but here in Australia it’s classified as a Netflix original.

2 Likes

Designated Survivor too - Netflix Original here, but was on ABC in the US

Stan called Electric Dreams a Stan Original too.

1 Like

4-part documentary on Oscar Pistorius will debut on Amazon tomorrow (September 6).

Is this the same voiceover woman’s voice, who does Gogglebox , this was from the Amazon Prime Video Aus and NZ Facebook page:

Sounds like the female Ch 10 voiceover person too.

Link works for me not sure if it works for others .

Amazon has renewed Bosch for a sixth season, ahead of season 5 screening.