Amazon Prime

Amazon has renewed Jack Ryan for a third season, and has also ordered another 20 new and returning shows.

8 part series Hanna will debut at the end of March.

Amazon has announced The Man in the High Castle’s upcoming fourth season will be its last.

1 Like

6 episodes available 31 May

2 Likes

Amazon has ordered a six-part travel show Our Man In…Japan with James May, hosted by The Grand Tour’s James May.

Amazon has renewed American Gods for a third season.

1 Like

https://exchange.telstra.com.au/amazon-prime-video-app-comes-to-telstra-tv/

Though I can confirm it isn’t working for me on my Telstra TV 1 , getting a 9068 error after entering the code.

Also mentioned here : https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-TV/Prime-Video-app-Error-9068/td-p/818186

1 Like
1 Like

I didn’t realise Prime had expanded its Australian content. I was browsing through today and saw seasons of Blue Heelers, City Homicide, Water Rats, and Rush - among others.

1 Like

I recall when Amazon Prime launched in Australia, there were a lot of bad reviews of the mobile app saying stuff like “No content works in Australia”. Maybe the Amazon managers forgot to update the app?

The TTV 1 app is in SD for some odd reason. After midnight after posting about the 9068 error , it started working but I swear it looks SD not HD.

2 Likes

Sneaky Pete season 3 will be available to stream from Friday, May 10.

Gimme the Maggie Doyle shooting episode, Amazon.

1 Like
1 Like

House Rules judge Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen will have a makeover show on Amazon.

Coming to Amazon on June 14

United States of Tara has been added recently also Masters of Sex. Stan has removed the word “Exclusives” from Masters of Sex, still has it in the catalogue though.

Oh and Freaks and Geeks (Stan had this at one point ) was also added.

The concert will be available on demand for 48 hours after.

Didnt pick you for a swifty, Johnson :thinking:

I am not a Swifty, I wanted to post the concert date earlier but wasn’t able to, because I can’t post three times in a row. Plus the concert is on today in America.