AFL

Is this Neale Daniher in the crowd at the Storm game at AAMI Park this afternoon?

I know the Carlton v Essendon game is across the road at the MCG afterwards, are they doing something for the Big Freeze there tonight too?

1 Like

Actually charges are from Dec 2022. & Jan 2023

1 Like

Does Carlton even have a goal kicking coach? This is the third if not fourth time Iā€™ve seen Carlton with multiple behinds over goals at full time.

2 Likes

I read the arrest was for recent burgularies. Why would you do such a stupid criminal act whilest you have an afl career ?

3 Likes

Melbourne have upset the ladder-leading Magpies by 4 points this afternoon.

Melbourne 8.18 (66) def. Collingwood 9.8 (62)

1 Like

Especially the alleged crimes: so stupid. Youā€™d think heā€™d know better given his past.

Fuck the Dees.

What a game. Melbourne have beaten the Collingwood Magpies in a 4 point heart stopper at the MCG. Despite wasted opportunities, the Melbourne demons started off slowly before working its way to the top. Melbourne have played well this afternoon thanks to Jacob van Rooyenā€™s 3 goals. I was a bit skeptical about Melbourne, but they are doing very well and should be flag contenders.

1 Like

Not often that a team that kicks fewer goals wins.

He faced Perth Magistrates Court this morning and was granted $50,000 bail. He must report once a week to a Melbourne police station, and will next face court in August.

1 Like

They really need to kick better - 18 behinds isnt great in any measure.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the sentence potential?

Sack the prick and ban him for life I say. Let the criminal justice do what itā€™s designed to punish evil doers .

Now that is too far.

Gladly, Iā€™m happy they beat Collingwood :grinning::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

No. If heā€™s done the crime he should be punished for it , I donā€™t care if heā€™s black, blue and pink . You have a career in the afl and you tarnish that with criminal behaviour . I will say allegedly. We give so many of these young people chances and they take the monkey on my back and squash it.

I would be calling for the same if a geelong player did the same and I was equally as pissed when Joel Selwood got done for DUI. Fuck these footy players who think they are above the law and think they can do whatever they want.

He already had a criminal career prior to this didnā€™t he?

This was what was too far:

Crimes equal evil doers. They choose to commit the crime. Donā€™t make it into something itā€™s not . If you donā€™t like my comments then block me. This is how
I will continue to feel about it.

Anyway moving on Iā€™m happy Dees got one over the pies. Although it was looking a tad bit worrying in the last quarter.

1 Like

It just didnā€™t click for the Pies after quarter time. Shit game.

1 Like

Yes, including spending time in jail for similar offenses

Has Richmond given any indication of what theyā€™re going to do? Itā€™s hard to see him playing now, a shame given heā€™s been playing decently by all accounts

1 Like