AFL

We had it long before Port did. Port can fuck right off.

Who are the jets?

Newcastle Jets in the A-League.

They donā€™t seem important

3 Likes

We need an unlike and a fuck you function here. :rofl:

2 Likes

First time weā€™ve agreed in this thread for a while. Congrats on the win today, hopefully this starts the pies demise to a couple of spoons.

The pies should have won, we were very lucky today a better team would have flogged us

1 Like

Yeah agree it was a hard game to watch. But you take that win, even if you donā€™t deserve it.

1 Like

Youā€™ll find itā€™s been downhill since half time in the 2018 Grand Final.

1 Like

I was at the game on Sunday and I couldnā€™t believe Collingwood supporters started to leave when port were only 13 points up. They nearly missed out on a great come from behind win. I will never leave when my team is playing. I just simply refuse.

3 Likes

This happens pretty much every game Collingwood are losing in.

I went to the Collingwood v GWS and Collingwood v Gold Coast games at the MCG a few weeks ago, and unfortunately lots of fans got up to leave midway through the fourth quarter. I stuck it out and stayed till the end!

3 Likes

Oh like thatā€™s going to work , some how these footballers will bend the rules and get away with itā€¦

Why donā€™t the players have to isolate for 14 days like everyone else that was in the tier 1 spot?

Only one player was who was doing rehab and didnā€™t see the main group. He is going to be doing 14 days

1 Like

Oh ok thanks I didnā€™t realise it was like that.

The report also confirms that the unnamed Demons player who visited a tier 1 site has to self-isolate for 14 days.

The Bulldogs will have a recovery session today after losing to Melbourne by 28 points in the top of the table clash last night.

UPDATE 30/5:
The AFL has confirmed next Saturdayā€™s Dreamtime match between Essendon and Richmond has moved from the MCG to Optus Stadium.