AFL

I can do that. It is just footytips.com.au right?

I live in Tassie, donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a newsagent here carry the AFL Record.

Toyota has extended its naming rights sponsorship of AFL menā€™s competition until 2023. By the end of the $18.5 million per year deal, the carmaker will have sponsored the AFL for 20 years.

1 Like

Yep. Do you have a comp organised for us to join?

This link should be the competition

1 Like

Sorry that makes sense. Thanks - Iā€™ve joined. Everyone else get on board before Round 1 this Thursday night!

Iā€™m not the most tech savvy person so I hoped it worked haha

I Know theres a lot of other tipping competitions like The roar and SuperCoach. For the espn footy tips, do I win prizes?

It just for a bit of fun against members of the forum. Could create a bit of friendly banter. Bigger things in the world than prizes and money!

A night with me, no expenses paid. :stuck_out_tongue:

According to The Australian, AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan told a closed door meeting of club bosses in Melbourne last Thursday that he had been approached by global internet and streaming giants that are already interested in buying the codeā€™s rights from 2023.
I posted previously that streaming will be a key battleground for the next broadcast rights and it looks like Telstra (which has held digital rights since 2002) will finally face stiff competition.

One can only hope that Seven sees sense and go for the streaming rights too, otherwise they would be buying a lemon.

Seven needs to get streaming rights so it wonā€™t fall behind other networks.

I Went on SuperCoach a couple of years ago, and I did tipping and fantasy league. It was great, however I didnā€™t win any prizes.

First game starts tomorrow. Feel free to join the tipping competition that I linked above. Might be a bit of fun.

Yep get involved everyone!! It takes like two minutes or less to set up an account! :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m in - winner will get a mediaspy badge of tipping honour

1 Like

I donā€™t do tipping online but I am thinking that Carlton will win by a thriller over Richmond thanks to Patrick Cripps scintillating form.

Iā€™m in

1 Like