AFL

Why is there no crowd at the Melb/Lions game? Just because no one in Sydney cares?

There is, they are all on the eastern side, no one behind the goal posts.

Probably about 5,000 there.

2 Likes

No one in Sydney cares about those two teams. Should be more at tomorrow’s Swans vs St Kilda game. Including yours truly. :wink:

2 Likes

Come on the saints. I need another cranky meltdown

1 Like

Like you need the Saints to win for that to happen…just try dealing with a government department that is tone deaf and knows they’re lying, and a union that’s in kahoots.

1 Like

Teaching unions are the worst!!

And they all know it. But we get goaded into paying a pretty penny for it.

Rather be spending that at the footy (nice way of getting back on topic).

1 Like
1 Like

South Australia putting Victorians at risk yet again!

1 Like

There was 3,772 in attendance at last night’s game at Giants Stadium.

2 Likes

Up your arse Saints, we got past you! :rofl:

Richmond continued its 11 game winning streak beating the Essendon bombers by 39 points at Optus stadium. The bombers hit the front during the beginning of the 4th quarter, however richmond ran rampant at the end. The bombers haven’t won over the tigers since 2013. Why is it so hard for the Essendon team to beat Richmond? :frowning:
55 656 people attended the game at Optus stadium. This surpassed the west coast v Collingwood match this year. As well it was the highest crowd involving non-WA teams.

They’re 7 wins and 5 loses for the season? Or do you mean against Essendon?

lol sucked in Crows

Well Spurrier would be happy that Adelaide Oval patrons took her advice seriously.

1 Like

SCG not playing West Coast’s current theme song which they changed last year.

New Song

Old Song

Good.

2 Likes

Does anyone else think Patrick Cripps is overrated? If I were a Blues supporter I would be encouraging them to trade him. He doesn’t fight for the ball, sits and watches it, his kicking efficiency is poor and he doesn’t do the team thing.

1 Like

I agree

Carlton assistant Coach, John Barker will leave the club. Barker was the caretaker coach of Carlton during 2015 (after Mick Malthouse was sacked). This came after a string of poor performances by Carlton Football Club. Also, Carlton coach, David Teague is under a lot of pressure.