ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Roz could have just presented the National 7pm and stream it across both 24/20.

I mean Lydia and Roz are reading the same Autocue switching between both bulletins now, plus Roz is obviously the senior presenter. Saves two sets of crews and so forth. Anyway….

3 Likes

Absolutely bizarre. If they’re not doing local news and aren’t even hiding the 7pm is coming from Sydney, it might as well be the more polished NC bulletin with Ros.

8 Likes

Could they have wanted an Australian accent on the main channel?

No because that’s just discrimination. They obviously wanted to have two different versions which is odd, but who knows why to be honest.

Something for the peanut gallery, Tamara working between Christmas and new year.

3 Likes

Careful, it’s probably just her usual one night return then she’ll disappear again for another 10 years.

3 Likes

Journalist, Presenter and Actress Jacqui McLaren has joined ABC News Queensland as a fill-in weather presenter.

4 Likes

I really think Mariam Saab is underrated. I like her presenting, and her smooth presenting style.

10 Likes

She’s a great presenter. Shame they have her on late nights and the boring Miriam Corowa all weekend.

6 Likes

Any word on when/if Paul Higgins is returning to the ABC? Hasn’t been seen on-air for weeks and his X no longer seems to have reference: https://twitter.com/PaulHiggins.

Who knows? He could have left or he could just be on long-service leave.

Well I was hoping someone might know… 30+ years of service, you’d think he wouldn’t have ‘just left’.

If he was to have left he would’ve announced it on air

Not necessarily.

1 Like

Especially after that tweet…

yeah lol

What tweet?

And there would be articles from The Daily Mail etc

Why not ask him? He’s answered similar questions before. His @abcweather account is still active.

He pointed out that Q&A isn’t as live as it seems when he noticed the time on the panelist"s watches.

1 Like

I’ll give it by the end of this month he will be back