ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Yup, ‘Coming soon’…

3 Likes

I hope they fix the inconsistent use of reporter supers (here in NSW at least).

Gloria Kalache is presenting in Victoria tonight.

I personally wouldn’t be too surprised if the relaunch of ABC News is delayed until (at least) early next year now.

I don’t think the ABC would want to clash with the expected Nine News relaunch so October is out, November will be busy enough for ABC News/ABC News 24 with US Presidential Election coverage and resources will probably be rather limited in December as many staff go on their Summer/Christmas/New Year holidays.

Is ABC News relaunching?

Yes, either in a few months or sometime next year. There’s even talk of ABC reviving a modernised version of the 1986 theme for all services, TV and Radio.

4 Likes

Siobhan Heanue is in Iraq meeting Australian and Iraqi soldiers who are fighting ISIL. Her reports will be on ABC News this weekend.

lmfao

4 Likes

Gloria Kalache filling in for Tamara Oudyn this weekend in Victoria.

Guy Stayner presenting in Victoria this week filling in for Ian.

Live: ABC News SA bulletin
Due to the state-wide blackout, ABC News is bringing you the SA 7pm bulletin live on Facebook now.

1 Like

The SA 7pm bulletin is also being shown live on ABC News 24 across Australia.

2 Likes

6 Likes

ABC Melbourne reporter Ian Burrows will be boundary umpire in Saturday’s AFL Grand Final. He will wear the No.7 jumper.

Guy Stayner presenting in Victoria again this week.

I guess they are grooming him up to be one of the main presenters once Hendo retires.

A 30 minute news special, End of the Line: The Last Australian Ford, will be shown on ABC in Victoria this Friday at 7.30pm. It commemorates the closure of Ford’s car manufacturing operations in Melbourne and Geelong after 91 years.

Tonight is Virginia Haussegger’s final night reading ABC News Canberra.

Guy Stayner presented in Victoria Monday - Friday this week .

Tamara Oudyn presenting ABC News special End Of The Line: The Last Australian Ford at 7.30pm

End of ABC News Canberra tonight with Vriginia’s farewell:

5 Likes