ABC News Presenters and Reporters

The World is not on tonight due to the issues above.

Typo – “Aberta”:

4 Likes

“Ugh, guuuuuys”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Melbourne’s summer/dusk lightwell graphic is really terrible compared to all the other ones. Such a shame.

1 Like

ABC News Victoria coming from Perth again tonight, with Hendo in the chair

1 Like

Did ABC News Breakfast air from the studio this morning? I noticed Vanessa was out and about.

Michael Rowland & Del Irani were live from the Sydney studio and Virginia Troli from the ABC foyer in Melbourne.

Hendo again presenting Victorian bulletin from Perth.

Thought he sounded unusual, very interesting…

The backdrop is much clearer when broadcasting from the Melbourne studios, not sure why it looks so tacky in Perth. And why is the summer backdrop being used anyway???

My guess is because last time when Tamara Oudyn was presenting from Perth, they were using the summer backdrop.

Also for some reason they have managed to get the dimensions wrong as well, leading to squashed Melbourne buildings…

it’s 2016, they can’t send across the right image?

Tamara presenting the Victorian bulletin tonight…from the Melbourne studio. They have fixed the water leak!

1 Like

Much better!

2 Likes

Juanita Phillips presented tonight’s ABC News Sunday NSW in Nelson Bay.

Here’s a few caps. Great location, but it didn’t really show on TV unfortunately! These were pretty much the only camera shots for the entire bulletin:

1 Like

Guy Stayner presenting in Victoria tonight

From what I’m reading on Twitter, there will be no edition of ABC News Western Australia tonight due to a blackout affecting the Perth studios.

I wonder if anyone in WA can confirm what’s airing at 7pm in lieu of the normal news bulletin?

I’ll try to check when the time comes. Wonder what could take its timeslot.

1 Like

Special Edition of ABC News for Western Australian viewers.

2 Likes