ABC News (Channel)

So you’re telling me, we can’t lighten the mood up by joking?

why can’t they just do both. Maybe:

7PM ABC News
7:30 ABC News Special: 2016 Review

5 Likes

Does anyone really want to remember this year though? Certainly not in the mood to reminisce.

5 Likes

No excuse. Important changes and issues have happened this year worth remembering…

1 Like

Natasha Exelby presenting tonight.

6 Likes

And much improved since we last saw her on local TV here.

1 Like

Yes, she was great. I recognised her and then the more I watched, I wasn’t sure it actually was her, until she said her name at the end of the bulletin.

Natasha Exelby is now based back in Sydney and has her own media consultancy firm,her LinkedIn profile did say she will maintain a presence in multiple newsrooms across Australia and the globe.
She did say on her Instagram yesterday ABC24 is a wonderful family to be a part of.

2 Likes

Natasha Exelby presented an update on ABC 1. Most likely to present the 11pm bulletin on ABC News 24. I’ll record it.

3 Likes

Yes, she seems very different from her days at Ten.

2 Likes

She’s definitely a lot stronger of a newsreader. Her time at TRT World must have paid off.

1 Like

A few caps:

7 Likes

Any chance of a video?

2 Likes

I’ll try and get it up tomorrow. I’m just going to upgrade my editing software in the morning. :smile:

3 Likes

Kathy battled through the opener for ABC News at Noon! Major Technical errors… Uploading it now. :smiley:

1 Like
6 Likes

That’s major?

2 Likes

Well what would you call it? Seeming that Kathryn missed some script and some pictures weren’t showing during the opener.

4 Likes

What a disaster!!

4 Likes

Apologies for the delay. ABC News 24’s 11pm Bulletin with Natasha Exelby:

8 Likes

Natasha is very impressive at reading news nowadays.

7 Likes