Her first report was weeks ago.

Promo for tonight

1 Like

ANZAC watermark

2 Likes

Looks tacky.

Cross to Brisbane newsroom tonight.

1 Like

Al Jazeera says it condemns the unauthorised broadcast by ACA last night.

“The material was gathered but a decision was made by Al Jazeera not to broadcast it as part of the investigation, How to Sell a Massacre,” it said in a statement.

"The investigation exposed attempts by members of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation party to obtain political donations in return for loosening Australia’s strict gun laws.

"Al Jazeera did not consider it in the public interest to broadcast the material.

“Despite Al Jazeera’s own decision not to publish the images, they have now been published without Al Jazeera’s consent.”

https://twitter.com/mrpford/status/1123021619755020288

Didn’t Pauline Hanson demand that all material that they have be broadcast? She got her wish. :laughing:

3 Likes

Will Al Jazeera be suing ACA for infringement then?

Al Jazeera say it was “leaked”. Yeah. Sure. :joy:

It got 10 times the viewers it likely would have got on pay TV and gave theme priceless publicity. There will be no suing.

1 Like

Ultimately this had more impact than the guns story did. Awkward.

Only that much? I would’ve guessed at least 100 times more publicity, because with all due respect to Al Jazeera I highly doubt their most watched programs get much more than 50,000 viewers around Australia.

It’ll be quite interesting to see what Media Watch has to say about this saga next week.

Yeah, but the special “How to Sell a Massacre” a few weeks back rated twice as much as normal, so that’s what I was basing that estimate of 10 times the viewers on.

2 Likes

Tracy’s interview with Pauline Hanson is on tonight.

2 Likes

Will she cry?

3 Likes

:laughing: Looks like Tracy made her cry.

3 Likes

She’ll do anything to win votes, at this stage. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

She is very emotional in this interview judging by the preview on the Afternoon News.

AN EMOTIONAL PAULINE HANSON SITS DOWN WITH TRACY GRIMSHAW

7.00 PM TONIGHT ON NINE

Tonight at 7.00pm in a special episode of A Current Affair, Tracy Grimshaw sits down with One Nation leader Pauline Hanson for an explosive interview which brings Hanson to tears, just hours after a fiery press conference earlier today in Queensland in what was one of her toughest days in office.

No topic is left off the table in this must-see interview, as Hanson passionately opens up to Grimshaw, and unleashes emotions ranging from fury to sadness as she addresses her detractors and her future.

With One Nation Senate candidate Steve Dickson resigning in the wake of his sleazy strip club escapade as revealed last night exclusively on ACA , emotions are high among Hanson’s party with the election looming.

Tracy hosting from Kangaroo Point, Brisbane tonight.

3 Likes

I know we say this everytime, but Tracy’s interviews are always the highlight of this program.

She is a fantastic interviewer. Her calm and reserved questioning was so refreshing, and ultimately exhumes authority.

6 Likes