A Current Affair

Ooh would love to see that promo

5 Likes

Most likely the current set.

Every single shot in that promo was shot for that promo, the interview itself I’m sure will look every bit as standard as usual.

4 Likes

They’ve literally reversed some shots ffs

This was only for the Australian release I believe, Stefanaovic had done something similar. Quite a few Dreamworks films did it to garner more publicity.

3 Likes

Yeah, also done by Rove MacManus, David Campbell, Fitzy and Wippa, Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown etc.

3 Likes

New banner/look on social media

6 Likes

So its no longer Allison for promotion I see

3 Likes

It hasn’t been since the announcement.

4 Likes

Background looks more independent which i like. Unlike the old one which was too focused on the tall buildings of Brisbane. Over the past few years judging by the graphics i thought a current affair was based in Brisbane.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Another promo

13 Likes

Actually a really well made promo. Love the hits of nostalgia at the start

10 Likes

I like the roll call honouring the past presenters. NBC did that during the transition from Brokaw to Williams back in 2003

7 Likes

From Brekkie to Primetime.

10 Likes

I think we can confidently expect to see a new set tonight following the EP’s comments regarding a ‘surprise new look.’

Standing presentation will likely be included for at least part of the show.

It would be nice to see a move away from the red look as many have noted. A return to blue/gold would be refreshing, but I suppose they want to give a sense of continuity from the Tracey era.

From TVblackbox.com.au:

“The Current Affair team is excited to welcome Ally as our new host. And while we have a surprise new look, we’re still the same, listening to your stories and giving you the interviews that will get Australians talking. Bring on 2023.” - Fiona Dear, Executive Producer of A Current Affair.

10 Likes
6 Likes

I still feel its highly likely that the show will come from the news set. Whether its pre-recorded, I don’t know. But all the promos use that set and even that video of her entering the studio was the news set.

1 Like
2 Likes