Kids were flicking through the channels

1 Like

Your kids?!

4 Likes

No

Then whose kids were you spying on? :worried:

1 Like

Um? Extended family?

So how does your statement about kids flicking through the channels relate to 800 Words repeats?

Oh my goodness, I was just providing context, wish I never had now :stuck_out_tongue:

I had young cousins watching TV and saw them flick to 7flix, where a repeat of 800 Words was playing (which I’d seen).

RE: Johnson’s original post.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s exactly how we often feel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe you should make your comments clear and concise so they don’t just look like random words on the screen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Monday 11 September
12:00 PM 800 Words ENCORE S2 Ep13 and 14

Tuesday 12 September
12:00 PM 800 Words ENCORE S2 Ep15 and 16

1 Like

Is anyone still watching this?

My PVR stopped recording it, so I was four episodes behind. I watched the first episode of the season on catch up, but was bored and frustrated with all the ads on the plus 7 TelstraTV app. Does it get better and is it worth persevering with?

Will it eventually end up on Foxtel or Netflix so it is easier to catch-up?

First two episodes were good. Third episode was a bit slow. Fourth episode was good.

1 Like

Thank you. I gave the second episode a go today and Plus7 was more bearable. I’ll just catch up slowly from now.

2 Likes

The Daily Telegraph reports former Hi-5 performer Jessica Redmayne has joined 800 Words as Poppy, the 16-year-old daughter of Rick Donald’s loveable character of Woody.

1 Like

They’re a bit slow. Not really news since she was in last week’s episode and we already know she has an ongoing role due to the storyline.

3 Likes

Good mid-season finale cliffhanger, Disappointing that they burnt off this wedding episode as a double tonight and it ended up finishing close to 11pm. It’ll probably have poor ratings, as a result.

2 Likes

Looks like the show has been renewed, according to today’s Seven upfronts.

2 Likes

Renewed or just mentioned because they’re showing the second part of season 3 in 2018?

Second half of the season like they did last year.

If it gets renewed for S4, we’ll get an announcement early next year like they did in January this year.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought.