7TWO - Programs and Schedules

Katrina Blowers will host a “parenting in a pandemic” program on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.30am on 7Two.

1 Like

Acccording to online guides, Parenting in a Pandemic will be shown nationally, not just in Queensland.
EDIT 13/5: the show is now available on 7plus for five weeks only, from the day of the broadcast.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Billy Connolly’s Great American Trail - Episode 2

Friday 22 May 2020, 9:00PM on 7Two

Episode 2 opens in Kearny, a place known as Little Glasgow where Billy discovers it was the Scots who brought football to America. Then it’s a pilgrimage to the Martin Guitar Company the factory that have built the guitars for some of the biggest rockstars on the planet, including Billy’s hero Hank Williams. From there it’s on to the tiny town of Stockbridge, home to America’s greatest artist, Norman Rockwell and the muse who’s bottom appeared on thousands of copies of the Saturday Evening Post. Don’t say Billy doesn’t take you anywhere nice, next up it’s the astern State Penitentiary that was once America’s most notorious prison and the one time residence of legendary gangster Al Capone. From there Billy head’s to the boardwalk of Atlantic City, the city that was Vegas before Vegas was famous.

Followed by Billy tinkling the irons of the world’s largest musical instrument that just happens to be nderneath a car park. It’s the 50th anniversary of Woodstock this year and there’s never been a better time o meet some veterans of peace, love and understanding at the site of the greatest rock concert on earth. Billy ends the episode with a clog dance at Floyd County Store in the Appalachian mountain range. Epic.

Billy Connolly’s Great American Trail - Episode 3

Friday 29 May 2020, 9:00PM on 7Two

Episode 3 begins deep in Virginia on the trail of bootleggers dealing in the illegal drink moonshine. From there illy follows the trail of the underground railroad and the amazing woman who led hundreds of slaves to their reedom, meeting one of the family members keeping her memory very much alive. Stopping off to encounter he baffling sight of a farm filled with giant sculpted heads of all the American Presidents. From there it’s onto mining country……and the town that’s dealing with the biggest epidemic in American history, the opioid crisis. They say that all of ountry music can be traced back to one family, the Carter family, in a pinch yourself moment Billy visits the ome of the family that put country music on the map. Then it’s to the backroom of Manuel Cuuevas atelier, the lamboyant designer who put Elvis in that goldsuit, Cher in bell bottoms and dressed the Beatles. Ending in Nashville at the Grand Ole Opry and the hallowed stage where Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash performed.

1 Like
1 Like

For fuck sake enough with those shit hole comedies.

1 Like

Is this another new line-up?

1 Like

Seems to be, but it’s the same old British shit that no one watches.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true and doubt they’d otherwise. Over 55s especially elderly crave all this stuff LOL (how Seven get advertisers for these is a good question though).

This maybe true however.

2 Likes

I’m under 55 (just) and I love Mrs Brown and the Vicar of Dibley.

4 Likes

Mrs Brown is just toilet humor. No real essence to comedy at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, that Mrs Brown is terrible. Reminiscent of Dick Emery skits. Dibley is good, and stands up well after all these years.

5 Likes

yeah that mrs brown boys is quite good actually:) and i really do enjoy it

2 Likes

I’m WELL under that number and never had any issue with either. Better than the social engineering crap we get from some US sitcoms these days.

4 Likes

Both are crap really. US and British humor.

1 Like

So which humour do you like?

Classified. :slight_smile:

I’m under 30 and I love Mrs Browns Boys.

1 Like