7TWO - Programs and Schedules

Could be repeats the next day. As they did with The Simpsons on Wednesday/Thursday. Apparently, there is no extra charge for a repeat screening within a certain time.

Saturday 10 March
Episodes 1, 2, 3

Sunday 11 March
Episodes 1 to 6

Saturday 17 March
Episodes 7, 8, 9

Week commencing 1 April 2018

Thursday 5 April
9:00 AM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
6:00 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
10:30 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games

Friday 6 April
8:30 AM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
6:00 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games

Saturday 7 April
8:00 AM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
12:00 PM Seven’s Horse Racing: Randwick - The Championships Day 1
5:30 PM Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games

All time AEST.

Above information has been prepared from information supplied by Seven and is provided as a rough advance guide as exact programming per market is very complex. More details will be provided by Seven closer to the start of the Games.

1 Like

Has the Seven deal to put Sydney racing on racing.com started?

Animated series Kitty is Not a Cat will premiere on 7TWO this Friday (April 20) at 7.30am.

New UK railway factual series Inside Kings Cross premieres tomorrow (Saturday April 20) at 7.30pm. The four-part series was produced for Channel 5 and aired in the UK in March last year.

1 Like

Just watched it on 7Plus. My friend and I both enjoyed it.

Seven have made a change to 7Two on Sunday nights from tonight.

Border Security (various formats) re-run marathon still from early prime time to 9:30pm.

But looks like a regular movie now from 9:30pm, tonight is “The Water Diviner”. With Brit Cops and late night Border Security re-runs now gone.

This’ll be the first movie on 7Two I think in over half a year, after they ran regular movie on Saturday nights.

Movie “The Queen” (2006) will air on 7Two tonight at 9:30pm in Melbourne and Adelaide, due to the AFL on the main channel.

Another royal program Harry & Meghan: Royal Rebels will air before it at 8:30pm, after the last hour of Better Homes and Gardens (missed in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth last night on the main channel due to The Front Bar).

:face_vomiting: The only real royal wedding special worth watching is The Windsors on 7 at 10.50pm. :wink:

1 Like

7Two is changing up Friday nights it seems from next week, with ‘lifestyle night’ (House 100k built, etc) dropped for a movie “The Da Vinci Code” (2006) according to advanced guide.

Melbourne and Adelaide stilll have second hour of BH&G new episode beforehand however.

Lifestyle programs eating away at Seven’s AFL audience perhaps?

Make it the whole episode of BH&G for Adelaide. It has always been the case during the AFL season since Seven started showing Friday night matches live from 2012.

I doubt that’d warrant a network programming change though?

I wonder if programmers considered if the night was too similar to the following night (Saturday), with Escape to the Country, etc?

Or maybe Seven are trying to meet quotas/stipulations with their content providers, burn off movies? Which haven’t been airing regularly on Saturdays in a year anyway.

Episode 3

Tuesday 5 June at 9:30PM

1 Like

Screening 3 episodes over 8 months? Can’t imagine why people aren’t watching

2 Likes

Paddington Station 24/7

From Saturday 14 July at 7:30PM

Step aboard for a unique insight into one of the UK’s busiest train stations, as this fascinating observational documentary goes behind the scenes at London’s Paddington during what will be one of its busiest summers yet. Every year, more than forty million passengers pass through the newly restored station, travelling to destinations across the West Country and South Wales. With new routes and train fleets about to launch, join staff from myriad organisations as they keep these vital and often overcrowded services running during landmark moments and day-to-day challenges – on board the trains, in the control rooms, on the tracks and along the wider network in stations further afield.

2 Likes

Johanna Griggs said she’s got a new starting Friday nights 7Two July 20 8:30pm

More detail synopsis of Paddington Station 24/7: Network Rail – we run, look after and improve Britain's railway
7TWO will be showing series 1 of the Channel 5 documentary which aired in the UK on September-October last year. The show was renewed for a second series which aired in the UK in late March to late May this year.

I think it’s called Australia’s Best Homes, it has been promoted on 7TWO in recent weeks.

1 Like

It is and it has.