7TWO - Programs and Schedules

Series 1 of Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly is being repeated on 7TWO from tonight at 8.30pm. You might remember that episode 7 was not shown in SA, WA and Victoria back in September due to the debut of documentary Inside the G. This episode is now scheduled for January 24, 2020 which will be first screening for SA, WA and Victorian viewers, provided there is no schedule change.

1 Like

The above is not quite correct. It was episode 7 that was skipped in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. On December 18, Perth viewers will see episode 7 at 730pm and Adelaide viewers at 10pm. The episode remains unscheduled in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Just realised my counting error. Episode 7 is scheduled for broadcast on 7TWO on January 24, 2020. I fear Melbourne viewers will have to wait until then.

1 Like

You really shouldn’t have fears about the scheduling of rubbish shows.

2 Likes

Agreed. Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly was basically filler programming, wasn’t it?

See announcement today

1 Like

Promo seen tonight

2 Likes

I’d love to see them pick up some shows like Wentworth and A Place to Call Home

Wentworth repeats are already on the ABC.

I know

So watch it there.

I’m up to date thanks. Just think it would go well and strengthen the line up on 7Two.

A Place to Call Home will never be shown on FTA because of the contract signed between Seven and Foxtel when the latter picked up the drama.

1 Like

Ah ok

Because of the contract Seven signed with Seven and Foxtel?

There was never a contract that said Foxtel will show it and Seven will never ever ever get a second window. What is your source for this?

There likely to be an expiry window of 1 year, 2 years, whatever and then re run rights could be snapped up by Seven, Nine, 10, ABC, SBS, wherever. The original broadcaster wants to sell re run rights they can

1 Like

what @JohnsonTV says is right fta will never get a place to call home this was a foxtel only exclusive. and for sources i know this because i was part of a group that saved a place to call home and for foxtel to air it . it was made for foxtel and only foxtel

1 Like

Yes, Foxtel have had restrictions on shows being sold to free to air but there have been exceptions like: Shock Jock and Wentworth.

Shows are also being made available on network streaming services now like Love My Way and Tangle on 7plus. I have a feeling we might see more of these arrangements in future between Foxtel and networks.

Wasn’t it made by Seven Studios for Foxtel?

Yes but that has nothing to do with Seven having the rights to screen it. Seven Studios are now making shows for other channels and streaming services too. They have no rights to screen these productions. That would have to be struck in a different deal.

4 Likes

I realise that. I was just replying saying who made it. It wasn’t Foxtel, it was Seven Studios.