7plus

Incorrect movie poster / image used on 7Plus home screen promoting a live stream (2014 remake was airing, not this 1998 Matthew Broderick one)

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow, 7 will have more streaming channels on 7+ soon than viewers on its main channel.

4 Likes

I notice you can stream PeopleTV from the PeopleTV website too.

For some reason, there’s also a channel which only airs the Nashville TV series

3 Likes

Very strange, the whole series would air in less than 4 days if it’s continuously streaming all episodes.

1 Like

very niche content :astonished:

This was on the home page banner on Sunday afternoon, then each of the transitional banners were just roadblocked with differing DWTS material

I’m wondering if this means 7Plus will have The Early Years of Home and Away.

I thought the reason it stopped airing on 7Two was due to rights/ money paid to actors for screening it or something?

They have got Sons and Daughters up there , so maybe old eps of Home and Away are coming… though who owns the rights? I thought Seven did because they produced it …

1 Like

Looks like 7Plus updated its interface overnight, at least for Apple iPad.

Not a dark/black background, with a glossier look, tweaks and the “/” presentation theme.

Just updated my iPad version of 7Plus, they’ve also changed the font to ‘HeyWow’, the same as the Network-wide appearance.

The background is still black on my side, though that’s probably because I have dark mode turned on. Some nice little tweaks overall.

1 Like

Anyone know if all, most or only some Olympic events will be on 7plus on demand, and approx how soon after events have finished will they be watchable on demand?

I wonder if 7 will remove Smallville because of this

1 Like

Seriously? Surely not…

Unlikely, there was more media exposure years ago when she was first arrested and there was endless podcasts on the NXIVM MLM/cult that she was part of.

4 Likes

I heard this story on the radio the other day, couldn’t believe it, used to watch it a bit when 10 had it mid-late 2000s.

I have to confess, when I first heard of the news, I thought the actress was Kristin Kreuk or Erica Durance (who I remember more/most), hardly remembered Alison, shows how much of the show I actually watched and just how long its been. Whoops!

1 Like

The interface seems to have changed aesthetically (in time for the Olympics) when accessed through a web browser - iOS devices should also receive this update.

2 Likes

Coming soon to 7Plus according to their Facebook page:

Am I the only one who finds this a really random thing for them to upload onto 7+?

1 Like

I thought the same. I’d rather they upload classic Home and Away.

1 Like