7mate - Programs and Schedules

Promo for the new series of Housos - ‘cumming’ soon

3 Likes

This looks better than the reboot of Pizza.

Looks like they’ve just jumped the shark, good bye.

There’s no way in hell that promo will air on Seven, surely? :no_mouth: ACMA would have a field day.

yeah, they might need two wet-bus tickets rather than one.

2 Likes

Changing multi-channels, from 7Two to 7mate it seems…

1 Like

Former Aussie Rules legend Robert “Dipper” DiPierdomenico has a new travel show, Dipper’s Destinations, which debuts today on 7mate at 2pm.

1 Like

Simpsons now on 7Flix?

1 Like

They’re flooding the schedule in many afternoons/evenings.

1 Like

It’s been on 7flix all year and is the channel’s best performing regular program, ranking in the Top 5 multi-channel key demos pretty much every night.

Must be delivering Seven some advertising dollars.

5 Likes

They could have revived Swift and Shift Couriers rather than Housos again though they wouldn’t have been able to film overseas like they did last time and no Ian Turpie .

For that reason, I think Swift & Shift Couriers should be left in the past.

Paul Fenech needs to move on from his old projects and come up with something else, I think. Tahir Bilgic & Rob Shehadie had the right idea by moving onto do their own shows…even if Here Come The Habibs & Street Smart weren’t that great either IMO.

2 Likes

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which has been shown on 7flix for the four seasons, moves to 7mate for the 7th and final season. It begins at Monday, June 15 at 11.15pm.

1 Like

I see the new season of Housos is titled “Housos vs. Virus”.

2 Likes

In mate’s typical tongue in cheek self :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

HOUSOS VS VIRUS: THE LOCKDOWN

REGULAR OLD BOGAN

Coming Soon

It’s taken a global meltdown to create the most bonkers, kick ass, adults only Aussie comedy hour of all time!

HOUSOS VS VIRUS: THE LOCKDOWN

Pauly Fenech brings back Franky, Shazza, Kev and all your fave housos

REGULAR OLD BOGAN

Australia’s answer to South Park

1 Like

I feel like Regular Old Bogan has been “coming soon” for the past six months.

2 Likes

Longer. Maybe they were struggling to find something to team it up with.

3 Likes

I am glad that Housos (vs Virus) is returning. I know it has a cult following ovwr over the years (well, more like Paul Fenench’s shows) .

3 Likes

I love Paul Fenech but Housos is his least funny creation in my opinion. It’s too obnoxious and too realistic unfortunately. Still, Fat Pizza is getting another season too so good news all round.