7Food Network

The schedule for the final week of 7food on terrestrial TV has been released. The final night (December 28) will be a mix of My France with Manu and Mystery Diners before the channel closes at midnight local time.

3 Likes

Last day of 7Food Network. Shame it was never available in my region as it had some good shows on it

3 Likes

Some shows are on 7flix from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy Prime7 never got 7Food Network, cause it means if it disappears their channel suite will still be complete. Unlike Southern Cross Sevenā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t even get that in my area

2 Likes

Even though I obviously live in a market which gets/got 7Food Network, I never really watched it. Maybe saw a few brief moments while channel surfing, but thatā€™s just about it.

Canā€™t really say Iā€™ll miss it, since thereā€™s a glut of food programming on various other FTA and Pay TV channels. As much as I donā€™t watch much on 7mate either, at least (re)launching a HD version of that channel should end most complaints about the lack of secondary HD sports coverage.

4 Likes

Me neither. SBS Food is much better without all that American stuff

5 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Will be capping it for the approximately 4 people who care

9 Likes

No tv channels here, something weird how the whole town is down. Did they accidentally turn off the transmitter lol? Regional Qld.

1 Like

if your in cairns its seems that something has happned since 9 is down as well

1 Like

Yeppoon. Itā€™s been back for a bit now.

1 Like

EPG is totally out in Melbourne. This episode of My France with Manu was slated to commence at 10:49pm and finish at 11:35pm, but didnā€™t start until bang on 11pm.

1 Like

12:01am and weā€™re still on the air with Mystery Diners. Guessing weā€™ll be off air around 12:30

1 Like

not exactly going out on a high :wink:

3 Likes

That deserves a disapproving Charles Stiles

8 Likes

And weā€™re off air.

7mateHD launching on channel 74 on Thursday, January 16

16 Likes

Static slide now:

14 Likes

9 Likes

Itā€™s like a bad mock.