7Food Network

Yeppoon. It’s been back for a bit now.

1 Like

EPG is totally out in Melbourne. This episode of My France with Manu was slated to commence at 10:49pm and finish at 11:35pm, but didn’t start until bang on 11pm.

1 Like

12:01am and we’re still on the air with Mystery Diners. Guessing we’ll be off air around 12:30

1 Like

not exactly going out on a high :wink:

3 Likes

That deserves a disapproving Charles Stiles

8 Likes

And we’re off air.

7mateHD launching on channel 74 on Thursday, January 16

16 Likes

Static slide now:

14 Likes

9 Likes

It’s like a bad mock.

10 Likes

It’s the black-white gradient that makes it

3 Likes

My god that looks terrible. I could make something within 5 minutes on PowerPoint.

4 Likes

Interesting usage of the Gill Sans font they retired a while ago rather than the newer fonts they use for Seven’s current On-Air Presentation. It’s a pretty rough put-together title-card.

7 Likes

LOL yeah, it definitely looks like something we’d tear to shreds if someone posted it in that section of these forums! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The switch off just occurred in Queensland and confirmation that the regional network is showing the same slide as metro regarding 7Mate HD launching.

7 Likes

Any significance to the date 16 Jan?

2 Likes

Something along the lines of this as a placeholder title-card for 7mate HD launching next year back when 7flix was unnamed would’ve looked a lot nicer.

5 Likes

(This is a mock)

16 Likes

Do you think this could drastically improve the quality of another channel and lose quality from 7mate SD (when HD has more bandwidth usage)?

3 Likes

No doubt mate SD will be a no go once HD starts. No point really with SD.

4 Likes

Seems like Food Network programs will air between 8am and 12pm Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday from 8am

When SBS Food relaunched, I was worried about how ‘good’ the channel would be because it was relying heavily on repeats and reairing shows which originally aired on other networks. However, it’s become a pretty solid channel which now airs original programs.

6 Likes