7flix - Programs and Schedules

The 7th and final season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will premiere on ABC in America on May 27. Expect 7flix to fasttrack the show within a week’s of the US broadcast.

There’s five Simpsons episodes on in a row tonight (eight if you count the 4:30pm-6pm encores). That’s got to be a FTA record.

1 Like

Looks like 7flix’s Sunday prime time line-up once again changing from this week, movies out, Gordon Ramsay back in.

Last night rated a shocking just 1.1% share. Though all multi-channels were low and 7flix has hit 2%+ once or twice in recent Sundays with a better movie.

According to its Advanced Schedule For w/c May 17 that’s just been posted on the TV Blackbox website, 7flix is scheduled to air Cold Case at 7:30pm, followed by The Mentalist at 8:30pm and Without A Trace at 9:30pm on Wednesdays & Thursdays, starting from 20th May.

That means Modern Family repeats will only be on Tuesdays from next week.

1 Like

Isn’t Cold Case on 7Two as well?

It, along with Without A Trace, are on 7Two this Tuesday, but is set to move to 7flix next week.

The Mentalist is set to move from 10 Bold.

1 Like

Not sure what they’re going for there, the demographics of these old US Police procedurals seemed to suit 7Two and looks to have been rating alright.

Only thing I can think of is Criminal Minds did use to air on Thursday nights since the channel’s inception.

This channel had potential, but has for the most part been a disappointment. If they want to see more multi-channel winning 4% shares like last night, constantly changing the line-up won’t help, especially with a name like “flix” (which suggests sometime else) and a young female colour scheme and skewing programs.

New promo (starts this Wednesday night)

Extended promo with the full new line-up (Wednesday and Thursday nights starting this week)

1 Like

This channel has a real identity crisis at the moment by the looks of it.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s morphing into a 7Crime channel.

3 Likes

I know. What does it actually want to be?

Is it competing with 10Bold?

If the crime shows are any indication. Yes.

It looks like they at least want all their US crime shows on one channel, rather than spread across 7, 7Two, 7mate and 7flix? The channel also rates in key demos (7Two does not), so maybe they can attract better advertisers for these shows collectively this way? And judging by the ratings on 7Two and historically, they should have no problem rating decent in total people and key demos, especially grouped together to lead-in and as weeks go on for familiarity for fans/viewers.

The full clip:
https://twitter.com/SevenNetwork/status/1262880714682490880

Season 3 is still on 10 Bold next week, while Season 1 is on 7flix as you first posted.

1 Like

“Coming soon” new Ink Master

(This used to air on 7mate and rated well, but has been let down by a series of channel, timeslot and stopping/starting. A spin-off was on 7flix a couple of months ago, then suddenly stopped, after being promoted late 2019 before pulled and re-promoted again late summer).

It was annoying trying to keep up with that last season. I would forget about it for weeks & each episode was only on 7plus for 2 weeks before being removed. I missed about 4 episodes. Hopefully they are more consistent this season.

1 Like

There’s a few other examples of rights being split: Law and Order franchise CI (Nine), SVU (Nine and 10), Doc Martin (ABC and Seven), Death In Paradise (ABC and Nine), movie franchises, etc