7flix - Programs and Schedules

Goldbergs season 5 is destined for the main channel on Monday night’s though. Ep1 is 25 June at 10.55pm.

2 Likes

That’s nearly the same time as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Are the gonna have Double Goldbergs Episodes on Monday’s despite Seven having the Rights to Wimbledon?

7flix rated 2.6% share last night, Number 5 multi-channel (out of 14 that are measured), thanks to a movie. Expect that to plummet from Monday, with Code Black, et al!

I wonder if this is not Seven’s programming wish, but rather a binding stipulation as part of their long-running deal(s) with Disney-ABC? Seem to have acquired a stack of content.

Though The Good Doctor has been a huge hit.

No, you’re not. One episode.

7flix changing Sunday night line-up from tnis week:

Movies dropped, more Criminal Minds episodes added.

So much for a movie channel eh, to think they’d actually done alright in that regard in recent months

Modern Family re-runs (as widely tipped) starting on 7flix from this Sunday.

1 Like

Great, another way to hate 7flix even more.

1 Like

Code Black dropped already, not even bumped (as I predicted). Back to a movie. Monday week. @TV.Cynic

And the networks wonder why less and less people are watching them every year.

2 Likes

Code Black Ep 8 Wednesday at 11:20pm

1 Like

How’ve many episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Left on 7flix to air?

Animated series Kitty is Not a Cat, which aired on 7TWO earlier this year, will be repeated on 7flix.

There’s Only Six Episodes Left of Once Upon a Time after Today and Saturday Afternoons could become an Adventure for Long Running US Shows that No Longer air new EPS in Primetime in Australia, could The Goldbergs be Next?

Anthology series American Crime will have its FTA debut on 7flix on Thursday week (August 23) at 11.30pm.

Jesus Christ.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Australian networks adopt the custom of including racism in their viewer advisories to circumvent any outrage they will inevitably attract by screening movies and shows that depict such themes. I know the practice is now used on some 1960s and 1970s era TV shows on streaming services.

08%20am

2 Likes

Where is Harry Connick Jr. when need him?

Dr Ken Season 1 has appeared on Amazon Prime Video today, has the entire 2 seasons aired on 7 Flix I got a feeling only Season 1 ? Season 2 wasn’t added.

Interesting that all the cast of Community guest star even Dan Harmon lol

Yes all of season 2 has aired. They are now repeating it

1 Like

Minor change to 7flix’s Sunday prime time line-up. Seinfeld dropped for HIMYM 6pm to 7pm. Not sure why, maybe because HIMYM has been limited to Tuesday late nights the last month or two and want to get better value?

Edit
HIMYM re-runs now added Monday - Thursday as well (6:30pm).