1 Like

I reckon Sales will go hard on him next week. Probably be one of his final ever media interviews.

Let’s hope so.

Will be one of her final ever interviews as well.

1 Like

On 7.30 yes…

PM faces Leigh on Monday night!

2 Likes

Next week - Friday 20 May

Special edition of the show on the eve of the Federal Election.

4 Likes

It was recorded earlier today according to the preview shown during the 7pm bulletin.

2 Likes

Wasn’t really much of an interview. I mean she can throw whatever she wants at him, god she could have had some dirt she secretly have held about his party until now, but he keeps going down the same path ‘With respect I disagree Leigh’ ‘Sorry Leigh I don’t agree’ ‘That’s false Leigh’ then proceeds to waffle on what he wants to hear. Same old same old Scotty.

1 Like

Hope Scotty enjoys the last bit of ‘fluffy interviews’ as much as he can because if he stays in politics whether he wins or not he’ll be facing Sarah Ferguson.

3 Likes

I wonder if a branding overhaul will happen when Sarah takes over (new graphics etc )

Let’s hope so. The current graphics package is good in design but the aqua/turquoise colours they use is garish and dated.

It has aged quite quickly. I’d love to see a package based around the 7:30 logo as apposed to it being plonked on something.

I’d like to see them do something based on the original 7.30 package after Kerry retired. Use some dark purple and red and really make the 7.30 stand out in big bold colours.

I’d also love to hear the last iteration of the 7.30 report theme make a comeback. That theme was and still is iconic and makes me think of ‘7.30’ right away.

1 Like

That’s a bit unfair to call them fluffy interviews. Leigh’s always very tough on her guests.

3 Likes

I think it was a weak interview. She tried to pull him into account but it failed which is a shame.

1 Like

It should go back to 7.30 Report.

1 Like

Why?

Because 7.30 sounds stupid

Both names are meaningless in a streaming and I demand environment

1 Like