61st TV Week Logie Awards 2019

How embarrassing for Nine that they don’t have a nominee in the outstanding sports coverage category given the amount of money they pay for rights and the amount of airtime they devote to sport.

Doesn’t change the fact Bite Club was a massive dud and was universally panned by critics.

2 Likes

But Marais won for Love Child the same year as Wrong Girl and Rob Collins did for an ABC show too. Def not for WG.

Who is the voice over guy?

He’s terrible.

Let me guess wearing a T shirt again? I don’t think he owns shirts

It’s just his trademark of who he is.

Tony Martin.

7 Likes

Good to see they got the cast of Young Sheldon on stage before bedtime and the white powder started being passed around the room.

Painful to watch their overly rehearsed schtick.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Good win to Dylan Alcott for his role on Invictus Games Tonight and The Set. He won the New Talent Award :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The ASTRA Awards were scrapped so Foxtel programs could compete in the Logies.

4 Likes

Why did Helliar come dressed as a giant dildo holding a box with TV Week written on it?

2 Likes

Pete Helliar is not funny.

3 Likes

Where’s a sniper when you need them?

2 Likes

Who is this bearded guy? Who is voting for him? Its the year of diversity tonight.

That’s Costa from Gardening Australia. I wonder how much he would accept to shave that hedge he calls a beard off.

Don Burke must be livid he didn’t ever get the recognition Costa is getting for his gardening show that few people watch.

1 Like

It literally says on the screen and on audio. Pay attention.

5 Likes

Did he get recognition for Dr Harry Cooper?

Reading the winners so far online…this is gonna be the year I wonder if I’m really that far disconnected…Most winners I’m like “really?” so far…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m well disconnected. Shows just how much TV I watch.

Nothing wrong with the Greeks. I work with one, they run the best takeaways and back in the day, ran the local cinema out my way.

1 Like