6 News Australia

1 Like

I do appreciate the feedback @foxyrover - and I’ll take it on board.

@Leo_Puglisi6 just subbed to 6 News Australia, and just want to say to keep up the good work.
went i was 7, i was doing this stuff with an old netbook computer for fun, and seeing you do this is really inspiring for anyone who wants to get into news. Really man live this up.

Cheers Jeremiah

7 Likes

Thanks so much mate! Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, though you might be interested in a behind-the-scenes look at our home set-up - which we’ll be broadcasting from for the next few weeks!

Hope you can all tune in tonight at 7:45 (AEST) where an Australian Broadcasting LEGEND will be co-presenting with me!

6 Likes

What a bulletin! Can’t thank Karl Stefanovic enough for being my co-host tonight. And guess what? I interviewed him too - that will be online soon!

And I also can’t forget our fantastic team for their COVID-19 coverage as well - Darby Travers, Jack Hahn, Jackson Gosnell and Lincoln Holmes all doing amazing reports.

Thank you all for your continuous and ongoing support!

17 Likes

That’s awesome. Job well done!

4 Likes

Well never thought I’d be in a Daily Mail article…but hey, it’s 2020!

13 Likes

Did you want to be…

4 Likes

Depends on the article. This? Fine.

1 Like

Congrats! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Yeah. You can start worrying when the paparazzi start following you every time you go out for a milkshake. :wink:

2 Likes

I make my milkshakes at home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hey guys, thought you might like to check our our first major promo for 6 News, featuring Peter Ford, David Woidwod, Jennifer Keyte, Natalie Barr, Natalie Giddings, David Robinson, Brett McLeod, Jacinta Allan, Rob McKnight, Ahron Young, Natasha Exelby, Benjamin Norris, Alana McClean and Karl Stefanovic!

And if you haven’t already, please subscribe!

13 Likes

Another accomplishment Leo !:clap:

5 Likes

Thanks @Salty!

2 Likes

Doesn’t really say anything in the video except about you.

1 Like

I didn’t realise this had been set up as a business, with 6 News Australia and Six News Australia being registered as business names. So they really are your competitors.

1 Like

Yeah I did that while ago - just to make sure no one takes the name!

5 Likes

Smart move, you never know what weirdness you might come up against - especially if you’re using a name that someone else could register at any time and then put your content at risk.

4 Likes