6 News Australia

Yeah mate, Connor has been working on that story for a while now - and not always easy to arrange interviews.

3 Likes

@Leo_Puglisi6 Why don’t you get another person to do the AM news and the you do the PM news?

2 Likes

Hey Michael, that is our plan for the rest of Summer - I was presenting as it was our only bulletin for the week, due to Christmas.

3 Likes

Lol I can’t wait till the day that we have speculation about who will present 6 News bulletins! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I mean she wasn’t was she?

1 Like

I never said she was knocked out, but sure, it was a clickbaity title. Sometime I do that. Not the only person to do that.

If Celina Edmonds thought she was going to be hit by the robot I’m sure she would have moved out of the way.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but you’re a news channel, not a views channel.

7 Likes

Our final bulletin for 2020!

6 Likes

You have come a long way in a short space of time Leo. Well done.

The time and effort you have put in is amazing and the experience you are getting will pay off in the future. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

It’d be good to see you move away from the 6pm style and do something more broken up for online though, the style is so old fashioned and doesn’t match your age group or platform.

3 Likes

1 year old today.

5 Likes

Hope you don’t mind, a comment on your ‘breaking news’ about the National Anthem. You correctly state that it is the first change since 1984, but you also indicate it’s the first time a change has been made.

1 Like

Yeah mate, to clarify - it’s the first time a change has been made to Advance Australia Fair, but there was a change to what our national anthem was in 1984, when it replaced God Save the Queen.

1 Like

That’s not correct either.

The original first line was Australia’s sons let us rejoice, The second verse was originally the fourth and various other words have changed since it was written.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! We had a shortened bulletin tonight, as the original plan was for another week off due to NYE (but the Sydney cluster had other plans lol)

Darby Travers presented tonight, with reports from myself, Connor Alforque, and our new reporter Holly Shields!

Check it out:

5 Likes

From the latest news bulletin.

This looks like the Sydney Harbour Bridge, or maybe it’s the Hell Gate Bridge, New York, on top of the filing cabinet.

4 Likes

Haha yep that’s my little brother’s lego (or something similar) model of the Sydney Harbour Bridge

5 Likes

Of course there’s also models of the Opera House, Sydney Tower and the Deutsche Bank Place building!

4 Likes

What do you mean by “we’re breaking into programming”? It’s a stand-alone YouTube video.

5 Likes