2022 Victorian Election - Media Coverage

wanna elaborate on your response there?

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that Dan/Matthew excluded 6News but let the others interview them.

2 Likes

Hopefully Ross The Boss and Llordo are rolled out to give their expert analysis of the results.

4 Likes

Election Day front pages

3 Likes

Countdown on Today

3 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Sky News’ election coverage starts at 5pm AEDT, same time as Nine’s.

Sky’s coverage will be hosted by Kieran Gilbert, with panel consisting of Sky News political editor Andrew Clennell, Peta Credlin, Liberal Senator Jane Hume, Labor MP (and former Victorian Police Minister) Lisa Neville, Liberal MP Tim Smith, former federal minister Stephen Conroy and former Victorian Liberal Party President Michael Kroger. Andrew Bolt, Graham Richardson, former advisor to Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Nicholas Reece and Sky News chief election analyst Tom Connell will also feature.

Wow. What a list. No thanks.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: State/Territory Politics

Regardless of the outcome, I wonder if the media that’s been cheerleading rather than reporting will actually do any self reflection…
Or just go do the same in 4 years

Anyone know where I can watch 7/9/10/ABC If I live in Sydney for the VIC Election?

It’s pretty easy to watch ABC’s coverage on the ABC News channel.

3 Likes

7plus is streaming the Vic coverage nationally I think.

3 Likes

7Plus, 9Now and iView are all showing theirs nationally.

Are 10 even doing coverage? I wouldn’t expect to see it on 10 play if they are.

2 Likes

Ok thank you David

2 Likes

15 minute late edition scheduled for 10:30pm (though I’m sure this will likely change)

3 Likes

15 minutes late at night on a Saturday when no one’s even watching 10 then anyway? Why bother?

2 Likes

Also a special Victorian edition of 10 News tonight.

3 Likes

Nine starts it coverage, with Seven running 5pm news from Queensland. ABC waiting until 5:30PM.

3 Likes

Have to say 9 have made a wonderful use with the studio way better then using the news studio.

5 Likes

Nines setup looks great.

Seven afternoon news in melb coming from Brisbane I believe? No double because it’ll come from 7NEWS set? :unamused:
Stupid IMO should have just gone with the full coverage now than in 30 mins time.

3 Likes