State/Territory Politics

But it’s a moot point because the recent polling trend still suggests a Labor majority. Ian Cook will struggle to get 15% primary and Andrews won’t lose Mulgrave to the Libs 2PP.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s heartwarming that PRGuy is still around even after his “unmasking”

1 Like

Better Premier DA 51% MG 35%

Surely Guy must be moved on after this election.

1 Like

Will Andrews retain his seat in Mulgrave?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

My sister that lives in Mulgrave said there were numerous anti-Daners at her polling booth harassing her. First time she’s ever felt uncomfortable voting. Pretty desperate and low of these people.

9 Likes

and the cookers wonder why Dan voted early outside of his electorate

8 Likes

And this is the same people that keeps chanting ‘Freedom of Speech’ yet they try to stop others from exercising their freedom of voting.

I hope Andrews and the ALP obliterate the coalition tonight just to show up these stupids of how irrelevant they are.

5 Likes

That would be extremely satisfying.

1 Like

Guy thinks he can win though. The LNP Vic funeral is being held this evening I have been informed.

We’re quietly confident,” Mr Guy said at Serpell Primary School in Templestowe, in his electorate of Bulleen, on Saturday morning.

1 Like

I would be very surprised if labor lost. Hopefully Victorians will vote smart and see dan Andrews’s as the lesser of the two evils. I’ll be watching in bed tonight as the Liberals are blown into kingdom coke.

I’m always a liberal supporter but given Matthew Guy and his crap and the state of the liberal party at both federal and state levels I think a good kicking in the balls at the polls will give them the kick up ass they need in Victoria. In your opinion who was the last stable leader for the Victorian liberal party ?

2 Likes

Are they only getting the white votes ? What a joke of a campaign and photo

Saying they are all for Victorians but not having diversity on the main page speaks volumes to me!

1 Like

Everyone at work and friends/family sort of hold the same view. They don’t overly like Andrews but they want nothing to do with Guy. They don’t know him and he seems just plain hopeless.

So who do they all vote for? Most still sided with Labor and a few said Greens. Not one said LNP.

1 Like

It kinda reminds me of the federal election. My family had ther similar view too! They didn’t want Scomo again but they didn’t like Albanese. In the end they did the sensible thing and just voted for labor. First time my dad did! Mum too!

Um that’s his family, just as white as the Andrews family if anything he’s more multicultural being of Ukrainian ancestry. Play the man on his policies and politics, not his family.

4 Likes

Anyway back to the topic… I wonder if we will know what the results be tonight ? If there has been much early votes for Victoria, could tip in labor’s favour.

I believe early votes will be counted tonight as well

I’m not a Guy fan at all but isn’t that just his family?

Oh I didn’t realise that. Thanks for pointing out to me Chris.

Aside from a few interesting individual contests, the result playing out seems about as predicted. Small swing away from the ALP, minor parties increasing their share of the vote.

Hopefully this breaks the VIC Libs echo chamber and they finally realise that lurching further and
further to the right is never going to deliver them government in Victoria. Although with the results in Nepean I absolutely suspect they’re going to try and field as many former sportsmen and women as they can next time around…

4 Likes